Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Your VN got good art, but the women needs at least 30% Boob reduction :HideThePain:
There's a line where they stop being "Breasts" and they're pretty much there... now they're basically just "Un-natural, Balloons"

Everything is good in moderate.
It's okay if something doesn't suit your personal tastes, but don't say the game "needs" to change or be adjusted because it doesn't cater to your personal taste. If you can't handle or dislike large breast sizes, then just don't play the game because it's clearly not made for you.

Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017
quick question, are the F95Zone and the Steam version both the same or does on of them have more content or father along patches than the other?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Is the newest version the 0.8 Beta? If so, domeone change the title. I thought there was another rewrite and that would've made me (and surely others) ignore this update to let it accumulate content.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I am a bear of little brain and so the idea that v0.55 could precede v.6 completely foxes me, and that's before we get to the idea that v0.55 is in fact a rewrite of v.8. Or is that v.08? All I understand is that apparently the game will have to be started again, which is a bore. I like the artwork and the premise, but I don't know it's good enough to do all of it twice.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
The Steam update for those that have already played V0.8 has no new story content. It is NOT another rewrite. Part 2 on Steam is at the same spot as V0.8 for Patreon/SS/Itch.

It has remastered backgrounds for most of the ones currently available in the game, new language translations available, new title screen illustrations, and two new remastered scenes that have not been seen before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The beach update (V0.9) is planned for a January release. I'm coding it as we speak. I might need more motivation and coffee though. You be the judge.

I didn't understood you clearly, those two new scenes under spoiler tag are they already in 0.8 beta update or they are only in this remastered update??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Prince of Suburbia [v0.55 Part 1-2 Rewrite] [TheOmega]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 304 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

Option to change opacity and font size in ANDROID version

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
View attachment 38221

Overview
:
The main character is an 18 year old virgin who wants what every teenage male wants. As the summer is heating up, so is the sexual tension with the women in his life. His MILF neighbor is discovering a newfound interest in exhibitionism. His college-aged sister can't keep her clothes on. His mom is confused by the recent changes in her son's behavior. Can you help him navigate these risky situations to get what he wants, or will he end up a virgin for the rest of his life? (Non-incest setting available.)​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-17
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: TheOmega - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Beta - 0.55 Part 1-2 Rewrite
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

v0.8 Beta

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.7.2R): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

xt2021 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 634330 View attachment 634332 View attachment 38223 View attachment 38224 View attachment 38225 View attachment 38226 View attachment 38228 View attachment 38229 View attachment 38230
Which one do I download for the new update. DOWNLOAD or v0.8 Beta?

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes