fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
I didn't expect this when I heard Scarlett Ann left the project. As much as I love her artstyle, the new art is far more to my taste. A more mature looking and less goofy MC (which goes hand in hand with his dialogue also being written better than before. I have no idea if I am somehow just being tricked into believing it because he actually looks like a young adult now, or if the new dialogue is a notable improvement and less immature), all the other characters also look quite a bit better (for most others the difference wasn't massive, but to me it was especially noticeable with Fiona and Heather, who didn't seem all that appealing to me previously but do now).
As much as I'm not a fan of incest games/art, I would usually make an exception if I really like the artstyle, which led me to believe I might have to drop this, when I heard Scarlett left the project, I will now instead have to look out for any other projects auxiliaryout might be part of because those Catherine scenes were quite the treat.

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Wasn't this game completed already? I saw the ending and credit roll. But still no Completed tag?

Reactions: Punto

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Played this game today and I have to say it ticks so many right boxes, albeit it has a lot of glaring flaws.

I'd have liked more choices to NOT have sex with someone instead, and more consistent artwork of characters too, but I get why it's linear - the game's name is Prince of the Suburb so I get that they were going for a harem route for the protag from the start. All in all, good game and really ticks off on everything else. I especially like when the not-mother( ;)) finally comes to terms and have her ups and downs instead of just becoming a whore after 10 minutes like every Japanese visual novels ever.

I was following this game for a while waiting for a full release to play all at once but I couldn't wait anymore. Love Scarlet Ann's art. <3

The other artist is really good too, so I suppose I'm fine with the inconsistent art actually.

Now I wait for new updates.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes