PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Suggestion: Once the MC has seen the object of his "spank bank" in a more undressed or sexual position.... The dream cloud of that person should be updated to the more naked or sexual picture not the clothed ones.... I don't imagine objects of lust for the mc would put clothes back on them if he has seen them in a position to "receive" his fluids ... It seems odd to me him breaking both arms, I guess he has poor bone density at his age, he really needs breast milk *snickers*.
If I were the dev, change it from broken arms to severe abrasions with a laceration that opened the skin to the second epidermal layer. I only ever broke one bone in my body, and that was from an improper punch to a metal locker to avoid hitting my then boss who had pissed me off. Dismal end of the fifth right metacarpal, stuff you never forget eh? But yeah, he could trip over the carpet, and knock off a glass or ceramic vase fall on it and cut, contusions and scrapes... makes more sense at his age. Now if he was doing gymnastics or such.... Maybe logic is not a factor here, if he cannot urinate because of hands, who undresses him for naked sleep? You have heather's attitude spot on, women logic, be mysterious if you can, act and talk like you are not interested or are mad, when you actually want your partner to take control and have his way...

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021
I really love how this game's art has evolved, the upgrade is stunning! I really hope the story continues and we can see MC's children growing up. I know I'm no one to ask but it would be great to have more breastfeeding scenes.

kktt252

Aug 6, 2017
is there some way to unlock all scenes in gallery or someone willing to share save with persistent file ?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've just been browsing around a little and I've stumbled over a few pics where the game had a completely new artstyle... It looked absolutely incredible. Has this change been implemented throughout the whole game yet? Or is it just select scenes?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I've just been browsing around a little and I've stumbled over a few pics where the game had a completely new artstyle... It looked absolutely incredible. Has this change been implemented throughout the whole game yet? Or is it just select scenes?
I wasn't sure, so I just started a new game, and, selected scenes.

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
I have version 0.7.2, and I've completed that version. How do I update my version to 0.8 Beta? Do I need to start over from the beginning?

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Bruh the thread is in dire need of an update, putting a banner/screens with the new artstyle and insane animations will make this blow up.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes