binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
TheOmega Minor thing. Sometimes I like to kick back and use the dualshock controller. The navigation arrows at the bottom right cannot be selected with controller. Anything else works fine like couch, window, doors. The navigation arrow in the bathroom is selectable with controller but that might be because its the only option in the bathroom when there's no other activity. Just figured I'd point this out since the interactivity is not consistent throughout.

Just picked this up for the first and is looking pretty decent. Keep up the good work.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there a scene guide somewhere?
I'm missing 10 scenes from the gallery.
It is a kinetic sandbox.
with literally only 9 rooms.
scenes auto trigger when you enter the right room
and there are no choices to make

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
The new drawings are beautiful. I like playing. my favorite character is cathrine.
My criticism is that the updates should be short and satisfyingly long.
Also, the new character doctor looks good, but there are still few characters.
Also, squeezing the game into a house between four walls is the beginning of the last update, somewhere outside the house, new places, new characters.
Also, other relatives of the main character should be included in the story. For example, paternal grandmother, aunts, cousins, also the main character's school life teachers, school principal. vs. vs.
And if you think about it, create a new world in a virtual reality for the main character, a new family in this world, a new story.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
I can't say I'm really the biggest fan of Catherine, holy shit. The amount of times you get cockblocked and she's there seems astounding.

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
re Catherine's pregnancy, wonder if it could have been scripted to be an unwanted pregnancy initially (MC stealths her maybe?), but eventually she comes to terms with the gift? ;)

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
It is a kinetic sandbox.
with literally only 9 rooms.
scenes auto trigger when you enter the right room
and there are no choices to make
I understand that, which is why I'm wondering why I have 10 blanks in the gallery. I wanted to check if I had actually seen them and if my gallery is bugged.

Reactions: Zent7

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I understand that, which is why I'm wondering why I have 10 blanks in the gallery. I wanted to check if I had actually seen them and if my gallery is bugged.
I am also wondering how it happened.
oh wait... mom's boss. You get to choose what she looks like, and based on this choice unlock different gallery scenes.

interestingly it saves her look in the shared persistent file instead of your savefile. so you can reload the choice, make a different selection, then reload just before the last scene, and when you click forwards it will show you the 2nd girl. Then when done, reload the choice and choose back to the one you preferred.

gallery snippet:
boss.png

these slightly different scenes (only difference is her looks) make up for several of your missing scenes.
IIRC there was also 1 more miss-able scene which I initially missed and had to go back and find

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The art is still just as wonderful, although in certain parts they added another type of art, which also seemed good to me, but it did confuse me a bit. The animations have improved a lot which I greatly appreciate.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
It's been a while since I last saw this gem
The new art looks way better and smoother than the old one (no offense to ScarlettAnn I played many of her games and honestly this is on whole different level) I hope the developer can keep making games with this artist (preferably with incest in them )

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes