libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
... the huge udders on most women are positively disgusting ...
... I don't get why he couldn't just portray all the women with normal proportions and had to go the cow route.
You speak blasphemy sir! Blasphemy!!! ;)

The womanly milkers (esp. in this game, literally milkers... mmmm) on these gorgeous ladies is sheer perfection amidst humankinds many works of drawn art, curves emphasized as only Scarlett Ann can do. Huzzah to the art, huzzah I say!!!

... I mean I don't mind if they ever add another skinnier/smaller boob chick (wouldn't hate a straight up booty girl either) just not at the expense of the amazing work done so far.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Three updates (V0.9 & V0.95 at the beach with Catherine, Samantha, Sarah, Sonia, Fiona, MC), V1.0 end of main story back at home.
is scarlettann still doing the art for the remake? the characters faces are way more detailed

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Are there any usable save files? I havent messed with this game since 0.5 i think, and my save file is incompatible with this. If I skip to the new content, basically the whole gallery is locked.

Apr 4, 2021
While that might be true and the huge udders on most women are positively disgusting (to me), there's a single character I absolutely love. Little miss cousin is just adorable and has one of the best scenes I've ever seen in any adult game. I don't get why he couldn't just portray all the women with normal proportions and had to go the cow route.
Where as for me, The little cousin is my least attracted character. I understand the want for normal proportions however for me this game is mostly exactly up my alley. I find complain about an artist taste kinda shallow. After all there's certainly games that do have normal proportions out there and stories that doesn't revolve around "milk"

Reactions: TheorPhys

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I started a new game and I think I hit a bug

I've clicked on everything that's clickable that I could find, but can't progress

The only weird thing is clicking on the table in the kitchen does nothing.

I've attched my save for inspection

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I opened your save and see that you are indeed stuck. What part of the script did you become stuck at? What happened just before you became stuck? Did you miss any events? Is your gallery unlocked all the way up to this point?
As I recall
These are the last scenes I got

I do recall the last actions I did was looking out the window and doing a "certain" action in the bathroom
Screenshot 2022-09-27 003807.png

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So, my biggest issue with this game was how ridiculous the MC's head looks.
especially how it is dis-proportionally small compare to his body, and placed at a very odd angle on his neck.

v0.8 seems to have fixed it though:
View attachment 2064811
Not much bigger but there is now more face and less anime eyes, the ears are no longer monkey ears, and the head is properly positioned on the neck.

made him quite handsome now
View attachment 2064813
kinda looks like a feminized Paul Rudd.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Will you please try to go back to that Naomi scene (1st image in the gallery image you shared) in your saves and open Sarah's door after that scene for the locked scene in the gallery and see if you get stuck in the same spot again?
After the scene when I click on Sarah's door this is what I get

and after entering the bathroom, all I get is "door locked"

Screenshot 2022-09-27 010513.png

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
While that might be true and the huge udders on most women are positively disgusting (to me), there's a single character I absolutely love. Little miss cousin is just adorable and has one of the best scenes I've ever seen in any adult game. I don't get why he couldn't just portray all the women with normal proportions and had to go the cow route.
While I am usually not a huge fan of the overly exaggerated breasts thing, this story was still hot as hell. It was the situational story telling and the personalities of the characters that did it for me. And I agree, the cousin is silly hot, but I liked her friend (Samantha I think) better.

Reactions: petesimp

Stryderr

Jun 5, 2018
Started a new game, got stuck with no interaction possible on the breakfast table at day 3 (after Catherine boobs peek)

Am I missing something or is it a soft lock ?

edit : Alright, you have to check every day the breakfast table in order to continue otherwise u get softlocked..

Excellent job so far anyway ! :)

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Animation quality has gotten pretty insane and the character design of the family members is pretty damn solid to great.
Heather and Naomi stand out in a bad way, though. Reducing breast size is usually just a preference decision in these games, but for Heather it is needed to save her design. Her midsection is just a blob right now. And Naomi looks like an overstuffed sausage in her dress. Catherine and Sarah do actually work pretty well, I like the different outfits.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes