r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
"And now the moment you've all been waiting for..."
The game fucking ends

Th-thanks devs
we beat that one get ready for the next one or meaby you want neverending story and updates with scenes with girls you dont care like smertimme saga or sexnote. Me neither

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
With or Without ScarlettAnn, this game still in my favorite top 5 of VN's to play all the way along.

Keep it up Omega dude!

Reactions: ironbox

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
The game is good, and the art is fantastic, but I wish in games like this you could choose who you hooked up with. It gets annoying being forced to end up with everyone

zarlorn

Sep 4, 2021
I do not hear any FX sounds or moans, just the music. I had searched but can´t find anything about it.

zarlorn

Sep 4, 2021
The moans are not in the entire game but are planned to be. You should hear moans in all of the V0.8 scenes and some of the earlier game scenes/remastered scenes. Double check to make sure you have them turned on.

View attachment 2204676
I have it like this and nothing, in fack I open Harem island and i think i miss sounds to, only music, I don' t know what is happening, all normal games works well.
1669833471653.png

EDITED> I dont know what happened, but I can hear it now, not changed anithing, anyway..

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes