ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
TheOmega , correct me if I am wrong but I recollect there being X-RAY view in early sex scenes but now they seem to have not been a variation that is developed into the artwork. Am I correct that there was X-RAY view early on? If so are X-RAY variations in artwork a planned future content addition. If these X-RAY variants also evolved with womb contents art that would place the preverbal icing on this already amazing work of art VN that would heavily compliment the pregnancy tag and the fetish altogether. Congrats to you and your team as well on present and future success.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
wait i'm so confused will scarlett ann's art be totally replaced?
I think so. From what I've heard, Scarlett Ann works pretty slow, is somewhat disorganized and takes on a bunch of jobs at once. Plus I don't think English is her native tongue, so it creates a strained environment for a dev to get work done. The dev probably found someone to take over for a quicker turnaround, while staying true to the, uh, "spirit" of Scarlett Ann's art.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
wait.... didnt we just have a 0.8? we going backwards now?
I didn't understood you clearly, those two new scenes under spoiler tag are they already in 0.8 beta update or they are only in this remastered update??
Same question that someone else asked. Which version should I download please?
Which one do I download for the new update. DOWNLOAD or v0.8 Beta?
so a lot of people asking....myself included......

first thing first i noticed at the start
Snap90.jpg
ok the dev is remaster the stuff and such...

and here the solution is more easy than you think......

v08 complete gallery index VS v055 par1+2 rewrite gallery index

and now the comparison shoot!
Snap85v2.jpg
wow look at how much sexy stuff is it in here!

same content/number of scene ....get the latest version then.......

end of story > all happy.........

Last edited:

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
First time playing. Which version/revision/whatever should I download? I see several versions are listed.

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
So it is all remasters? it says 8 new animations scenes... all 8 just remastered ones? (and by just i mean it is still nice but kinda want to know)

Dec 4, 2022
game 's art as well the animations , actually everything visual is so awesome, don't mind the abnormal looking boobs, but I it's really hard for me to enjoy lactation, I respect those who have these kind of fetish but damn I wish there is a settings to turn on/off lactation and pregnancy since this is in the remake process

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Yes. There are some women pregnant in the current story. Visible pregnancy will occur in future releases and there will be new impregnation opportunities.
any chance of post-pregnancy stuff and baby breast feeding while making a second?

Reactions: Laballex

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
so a lot of people asking....myself included......

first thing first i noticed at the start
View attachment 2243910
ok the dev is remaster the stuff and such...

and here the solution is more easy than you think......

v08 complete gallery index VS v055 par1+2 rewrite gallery index

and now the comparison shoot!
View attachment 2243951
wow look at how much sexy stuff is it in here!

same content/number of scene ....get the latest version then.......

end of story > all happy.........
That doesn't tell me if the DOWNLOAD one has the update, or if it is just the v0.8 Beta one. What I want to know is, is the v0.8 Beta just update only, and the update is in the full game download or what.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
which one is the newest one? 0.55 or 0.8?
Well based on what a guy said a few posts up it doesn't seem to matter from a content point of view but looking at the compressed versions v0.8 is a few months old while the 0.55 rewrite was just posted yesterday so I'd say take your pick although 0.55 might have better writing.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
i am little confused here last time i played this game was when it was RPGM game? unless im thinking of different game which i dont think to be the case here so anyways which version do i download now?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
What's the deal with ScarlettAnn? Did something, that I don't know, happened?
From what I'm getting ScarlettAnn takes several jobs at once, seems to be kinda disorganized and works slowly(as a result of taking on several projects at once) so devs had to find a new artist. I think that's also why Siren started another project while Zombie's Retreat was still in development. Just needed something to do while waiting for new art assets from ScarlettAnn.

Reactions: User1230

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So it is all remasters? it says 8 new animations scenes... all 8 just remastered ones? (and by just i mean it is still nice but kinda want to know)
Wrong changelog, that was for Version .8, this updates was, from what I can tell from other comments, purely a remaster update.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes