Dec 24, 2018
You've replied with this several times, you could at least provide a link or something especially since the first results on google don't link to the artist but to someone else with the same name.
Just posting what TheOmega posted. If there was a link that he had given I would've included it. I'll give it a link next time since you've included it though.

Zee-kun 7

Jan 18, 2023
Prince of Suburbia [Part 2 - v0.9 Beta] [TheOmega]

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Trial version - Android 13 performance test
Yo bro do you know how to fix the late response from the game like I have to wait for 5 to 7 seconds for a button or other clicks to work it's really annoying...

AcidLucas71

Jun 14, 2020
View attachment 38221

Overview
:
The main character is an 18 year old virgin who wants what every teenage male wants. As the summer is heating up, so is the sexual tension with the women in his life. His MILF neighbor is discovering a newfound interest in exhibitionism. His college-aged sister can't keep her clothes on. His mom is confused by the recent changes in her son's behavior. Can you help him navigate these risky situations to get what he wants, or will he end up a virgin for the rest of his life? (Non-incest setting available.)​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-22
Release Date: 2023-01-20
Developer: TheOmega - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Part 2 - 0.9 Beta
Language: English
Other Game: A Shot in the Dark
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
SCARICARE
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Altri: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

v0.8 Beta
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.7.2R): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - -
Altro:
COMPRESSED*

iceboy00121 grazie per il link
* Questo porting / versione non ufficiale non è rilasciato dallo sviluppatore, scaricare a proprio rischio.

View attachment 634330 View attachment 634332 View attachment 38223 View attachment 38224 View attachment 38225 View attachment 38226 View attachment 38228 View attachment 38229 View attachment 38230
Solo la seconda parte? Ma non è un DLC del primo? o singolo gioco?? Grazie

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Alright so, I'm new in this thread. And as such, I'll ask the questions I always ask: First of all, is this game near its end? ANd then, how much content does it have (in hours)? I'd rather not play something if it has little content.

Chief Caon

Feb 25, 2022
Alright so, I'm new in this thread. And as such, I'll ask the questions I always ask: First of all, is this game near its end? ANd then, how much content does it have (in hours)? I'd rather not play something if it has little content.
I don't think the devs have stated, but i'd guess like 70% complete. There is a lot of content. I'm a slow VN player, so I can't attest to how long you'd take, but there are gratuitous sex scenes (albeit ranging from god tier to midling)

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Hello I'm I'm not really sure how to ask this but I've been trying to make a signature for this game and I was wondering if anybody could help me find a specific image asset so I can complete it. I'm trying to find a png of the games logo the Prince of Suburbia text with the little crown on it, I've tried just removing the background on my own but it looks horrible so if anyone could help with this I'd greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: mnfalo
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes