Na1r4

Jun 24, 2022
Am I missing something here? Because the choices doesn't make any changes at all. I don't really like the attitude of the neighbor and the sister so I avoid them but the story go on as I choose them. And how did mc even broke his hand?? Is it translation problem or are they just saying nonsense but sometimes I even feels like the story just skipped. Or maybe I just saw ratings and came in with high expectations. Wait is it because it is kinetic novel? I just saw the tag. I don't think I saw that in itch.io. Maybe because I just played games that are super focused on choices that I expected the same for this.

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki

JohnDoe8492

Dec 16, 2020
Am I missing something here? Because the choices doesn't make any changes at all. I don't really like the attitude of the neighbor and the sister so I avoid them but the story go on as I choose them. And how did mc even broke his hand?? Is it translation problem or are they just saying nonsense but sometimes I even feels like the story just skipped. Or maybe I just saw ratings and came in with high expectations. Wait is it because it is kinetic novel? I just saw the tag. I don't think I saw that in itch.io. Maybe because I just played games that are super focused on choices that I expected the same for this.
Yeah, it's because it's a kinetic novel. Choices don't matter, just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
It is a gallery with some "lore" to appeal to any given corruption and impregnation kinks and set up some character dynamics for the same reasons. (bratty, shy, maternal, cougar, suffisticated... to be tamed, seduced, cracked out of their shell, etc.)

A good one at that though, especially because the skipping speed is pretty quick, so you can "play" the "game" start to finish in 10 minutes to make H-scene saves or fill the gallery. (absolutely skip any internal dialog of the MC, even if you want the context. It is worse than worthless)

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Was just about to play this for the first time, and noticing new update just came out. Any Hero wanting to go Plus Ultra? :D

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes