walker188

Apr 30, 2017
What are plans after Prince of Suburbia is completed? All focus will be directed to A Shot in the Dark or there will be a new game with Prince of Suburbia art style?
Having recently sank my teeth into the incredible ripe peach that is A Shot in the Dark, I hope they throw 110% of their energies at that for a while. I love Prince of Suburbia (it hits my black tar heroin fetishes very exactly), I love drawn art style (it feels more emotional, more raw), but the new game is fucking ridiculous.

It's sexy, its creepy, its pushing the boundaries of the Dev's abilities and budget (this is a good thing*) and I just want MORRRR!

It's especially ironic, because just days ago I was complaining about the Dev splitting focus, now....I'm much more mixed feelings.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Having recently sank my teeth into the incredible ripe peach that is A Shot in the Dark, I hope they throw 110% of their energies at that for a while. I love Prince of Suburbia (it hits my black tar heroin fetishes very exactly), I love drawn art style (it feels more emotional, more raw), but the new game is fucking ridiculous.

It's sexy, its creepy, its pushing the boundaries of the Dev's abilities and budget (this is a good thing*) and I just want MORRRR!

It's especially ironic, because just days ago I was complaining about the Dev splitting focus, now....I'm much more mixed feelings.
I got an answer from developer:
ViM Studios

After V1.0 is released, we plan to add “Epilogue” content (including pregnancy content for all love interests) based on fan input and polling. The Epilogue content would be standalone stories that exist outside of the main story of the game.

We are also planning to develop another game but we are not ready to share any details about it. Stay tuned!

Reactions: Kirimaru

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
ViM Studios

After V1.0 is released, we plan to add “Epilogue” content (including pregnancy content for all love interests) based on fan input and polling. The Epilogue content would be standalone stories that exist outside of the main story of the game.

We are also planning to develop another game but we are not ready to share any details about it. Stay tuned!
Damn it, fuck shit god damn it.

I just got over my bitterness from them splitting focus on A shot in the Dark.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
ViM Studios

Nice

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Same questions for me. Never played this despite contemplating it for a long time. Is there an issue/unpopular changes with the Newest 0.9 where 0.8 is linked as well?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
"Once again I am asking for"
Someone to please let me know why 0.9 and 0.8 Beta are both listed? Is there any problems with 0.9 where 0.8 is also available?

Like are there changes that were unpopular in newest version or what? Trying to get an idea as to why. Would be genuinely appreciated if someone could clarify as I've noticed I'm not the only one to ask.

I've never played the game, so I'm trying to figure out what's up there.

Reactions: dunno6988

Chief Caon

Feb 25, 2022
"Once again I am asking for"
Someone to please let me know why 0.9 and 0.8 Beta are both listed? Is there any problems with 0.9 where 0.8 is also available?
Wish i had a definitive answer for you my friend. All i can say is that I've played multiple different updates of the game, and 0.9 has everything I can think of. They did a rewrite and changed artists at one point, but that was like the 0.5 update. Hope you give it a try and enjoy.

Reactions: Gojii

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
i have a question i have the version 0.55
the Partial Rewrite version
the rewrite v0.8 beta
and the newest v0.9
are all the same with the more advance version having more contect and nothing more
i just want to make sure that this is not like most game are like part 1 then play part 2 and so on or the games like rewrite are a whole new separate game than the original.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
The art is literally Awesome :love: . I like the game very much basically a kinetic novel. I really hope we get an update very soon.

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
any news about the next update?

Prince of Suburbia - Part 2 (V0.95)
We're nearing the completion of V0.95 of Prince of Suburbia. Our talented writer, Rachel Writes, has now taken over writing the only unfinished scene. Two other writers before her were unable to complete it, but third time's a charm! It's the most ambitious scene we've had so far in Prince of Suburbia, and we can't wait for you to see it!

Coding is advancing smoothly and is expected to be finished by next week, assuming there are no further delays in the writing process. Once we have a build ready for testing, we'll make an announcement!

Prince of Suburbia - Part 2 (V1.0)
Currently, Rachel Writes is the only writer working primarily on Prince of Suburbia. She was working on the Lina scene for V1.0 (which was decided by prior polls: and ), but that's been put on hold for the time being while she focuses on helping us get to the finish line with V0.95.

The scenes for Fiona, Heather, Naomi, Sarah, and Sonia have first drafts already written. Catherine's scene is left to write, along with a few non-lewd scenes. Once all the scenes for V1.0 are written, Josselyn will finish weaving everything together into a cohesive update that provides a satisfying ending to the story and for all the characters.

V1.0 will feature more free roam elements than previous updates, which is also why we are being conservative with the percentage completed for writing. It's hard to say how much work is left to do as far as designing that, since it's different from previous updates. But, as always, we will keep you updated as development continues!

Thank you for your support, and stay tuned for more exciting updates in our next dev log!

- ViM Studios

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes