dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
and will the Savior Quest game be finished or not? T k I heard that this game is made by the same studio.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Playing this game again just reminded of how much of an utter cocksucking collosal fucking retard the MC. I can't stand this dipshit. You can replace his dialogue with all "pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy?" and it wouldn't change anything. He has no agency of his own and keeps repeating the same shit again and again.

Somehow more intolerable than those oblivious males from NTR games. I wish all the unholy misery to befall to this annoying cunt. I unironically hope this motherfucker gets NTRed in the future updates to come.
Hey man rest easy, I guess realistically what is the mf mc gonna do when the trial ends and he gets no more free pills? He won't have any means to get more pills, so where are all the girls gonna go? they'll be flocking like zombie sluts to every man with pills and magic cum lol. So don't sweat it, MC would actually be NTRed lol

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Will there be some more scene with heather, i know what she did but like... she's too damn hot to be left out like this, would love to see her in cowgirl /reverse cowgirl /sideways position instead of just 1 scene with front view and i cant even checkin her "private parts".

Reactions: yandex
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes