LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
I just downloaded it and it installs and runs without any problems
Exactly. I usually port games which I play myself. I test it first in multiple devices after porting. Chances of app not installed is very very rare unless you are running a very old Android like Android 4 or something. That's why I guessed probably apk was not downloaded properly. Redownloading will solve it.

Reactions: Fadher

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
I mean I'm getting hit with every error right as the dialogue starts after starting part 2. I'm good with the set up and then it starts not at the beach house but at the house when the MC is naked and as soon as dialogue begins, there's just continuous errors until it just repeats itself endlessly.

mmemememememme

Apr 26, 2022
App can not be installed ☹
I once faced this problem with other games and everytime it was because I didn't have enough storage, cuz ya know, installing apps like this usually take some storage. So I suggest you check if you have enough storage, perhaps do some cleaning.

Chief Caon

Feb 25, 2022
That was quite an improvement. Is Scarlett Ann still the artist or did they choose someone better?
Artist is now AuxiliaryOut, as of like the 0.5 update or something.

Were all the older scenes redone at last?
There were only like 3 or 4 scenes redone so far. It's been a while since i played originally, but I think they're the neighbor towards the beginning, your sister and Heather in her room and maybe the bathroom scene with Sonia. Could be wrong though.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Can we get a Mac update?
Hello, how to update from mac v0.7.2.R to latest version thanks in advance
To you to, I'd say: Get a fucking proper gaming setup. Buying a Mac, you voluntarily elect incompatibility and YOU SHOULD REALLY KNOW THIS.
Especially experimental games, you'd be lucky if someone builds it for Mac, and even more so if it works.

GET ... A ... PROPER ... SYSTEM ... or deal with selecting a Mac "cus it looks nice".

Huge boobs are ok, what I really get soft over are small nipples and areolas. And this one has it. It's pissing me off.
Also, the linear nature also drives me into a hissy fit. I really wish people would stop making "kinetic novel" type games and stop with the visual novels in general.
So realism turns you off? You are one of those who're into the Jap games where you can actually fuck nipples?
I think this game does it well. You can't fuck the nipples but there are games out there that cater for this.

Reactions: yandex
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes