PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
Damn! That was a fast takedown, and probably the only one I ever seen where the link was taken down before the team could save it. Seems like nobody was fast enough to grab it :(
Yeah I'm kinda mad I only checked F95 about ane hour after his post and it was gone
I'm gonna start thinking it was actually some kind of prank and the link was broken from the start :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Yeah I'm kinda mad I only checked F95 about ane hour after his post and it was gone
I'm gonna start thinking it was actually some kind of prank and the link was broken from the start :unsure:
And I logged onto f95 an hour before it lol, but i doubt I would've checked the thread, mostly I check the lastest releases or sometimes open specific threads to check up on games' progress like I just opened this now.

Reactions: PetiteFrite
May 15, 2022
I managed to log in 14 minutes after he posted and it was broken. Maybe he was giving us a trick instead of a treat.

Reactions: PetiteFrite

PorkyPy

Oct 8, 2019
Which version do I have to play from the beginning? 0.8 beta or part 2 0.95 beta?
Go with part 2 0.95, this is the remastered version, has more content, and is the official working version.

The 0.8 version has the old artwork with less content.

They both start from the beginning, the difference is different artwork.

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Go with part 2 0.95, this is the remastered version, has more content, and is the official working version.

The 0.8 version has the old artwork with less content.

They both start from the beginning, the difference is different artwork.
thanks

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes