mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
And just to double check, did you already find Heather's panties in the couch? Try to click in the corner of the couch again even if you have to see if you can progress.
might wanna make it more visible, i was stuck for a while there too.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Imo, the dating sim tag should be removed (there no choices, so not much sim in that. also no dating). Perhaps add a femdom tag, the poor guy doesn't have anything to say, he's being used to get one lady pregnant and being milked while drugged up. Poor kid only meets kinda rapey ladies.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
outside of ALL the monster tits..i really love the art in this...toss me a tiny titty dame just because :D..i'll keep playing though either way :p
disregard..just discovered a small titty(well medium..good enough :D ) dame :p
You must not be familiar with ScarletAnn, lel. She doesn't do ANYTHING small.

Reactions: I'm the Trashman

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
You must not be familiar with ScarletAnn, lel. She doesn't do ANYTHING small.
Yep, she prefers big, matured ladies with shota protags. If I had a complaint though, it would be that she reuses and recolors her own templates so much. Wish she would do more original work. As for the game, the only thing that worries me is there hasn't been a game with her art that has been truly completed. Maybe that is just the Patreon curse.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Let's hope he don't go missing again, the game is not that bad, although some variety could be nice.

Yep, she prefers big, matured ladies with shota protags. If I had a complaint though, it would be that she reuses and recolors her own templates so much. Wish she would do more original work. As for the game, the only thing that worries me is there hasn't been a game with her art that has been truly completed. Maybe that is just the Patreon curse.
A zombie's life is kind complete, nergal will probably only have some fixes

Last edited:

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
might just be me, but when i use unren on it skipping with ctrl doesnt work. fiddled with the preferences but still doesnt work with the keyboard.

monkeywithfins

Jun 19, 2019
how do I progress right after getting back from the hospital? all the options dont advance time and the only thing I can do is masturbate in the toilet

Reactions: King Bacon

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Oh, there can only be one gorgeous artist using this kind of art style :love:

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes