Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Almost 2 years for +0.1 and we have 5 minutes of gameplay -_-.
We can jack off in the bathroom without broken arm, and almost all scene without the plaster.
It's alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight boiiiii there nothiiiiiing wrong wiiiith myyyy heeeaddddd yyyyaaaaa nooooooowwwwwww !

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I've never played this before. After he breaks his arms and comes home. He sleeps one night. He has breakfast with Mom and sis and is stuck at home with no way I can find to advance time. I have had him try masturbating which shows him without the casts, but no time passes. Am I missing something, or is this where this releases ends?

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
I can't leave this room at all....
There's a small spot you have to click in the indentation of the couch. The green none highlighted one. Hover your mouse slowly over the corner of the cushions and a light mask will appear. You may have to do it twice.

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
Bout 2 years for v0.2 to turn into v0.3. Sounds bout right.

Thankfully, this wasn't a game with a big committed fan base, or I could imagine that there would be some people out for blood.

Art itself is quite solid and hot, but I'm pretty sure that this release is a fluke and it's best not to get your hopes up.
Seconded. Was it this guy that took time off because he was in an accident or am I confusing this with something else?

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
What an unexpected but welcome update. For whatever reason, ScarletAnn's artwork in this game feels like some of the best I've seen. Maybe it's just the character's and animation working really well though. Really looking forward to seeing where this one goes, and will chip in when I get the chance.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes