geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
can you fuck the sister or no? i dont want to lose my time
The incest content is basically non-existent yet. You only f a neighboring milf and her daughter. Mom and sister content has a set up currently, and maybe with an update or two you might have some starting between you and your family.

Note- the update v0.2->v0.3 took about 2 years, and this 2 year update literally added like 1-2 scenes which can be played through in 5 minutes.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, taking a page from Kazoku Geemu, or Family Game, a Japanese film that uses really nasty eating noise during family meals as a metaphor for the disruption to traditional family values present in the 80s with the growing of Nuclear families in postwar Japan.
Except here it has no purpose, and while not nearly as bad as Kazoku's, its only just annoying here.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
NOTE: YOU MUST start a new game with every new release (especially this release) to avoid bugs and make sure you don't miss anything. The game has been reworked extensively so the entire flow of the game has changed. This is not considered to be a "full version" as far as new story development goes. However, there are many new animations and art stills are fantastic!

ALSO: If you want to see the whole scene at any point throughout the game, press the "H" key in order to hide the interface and see the entire image before you. This is very helpful for seeing those parts of the beautiful illustrations that get cut off by the interface.

LAST NOTE: If you find any bugs please report them and let us know so that we can fix them in short order. If you have any constructive criticism about the story, flow of the game, art, etc please let us know as well. Finally, for those of you who have been Patrons who donated to help make this version possible (between V0.2 and V0.3, please let me know and I'll set hook you up with the new version without needing to pledge for it.)

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid
Mar 11, 2018
The incest content is basically non-existent yet. You only f a neighboring milf and her daughter. Mom and sister content has a set up currently, and maybe with an update or two you might have some starting between you and your family.

Note- the update v0.2->v0.3 took about 2 years, and this 2 year update literally added like 1-2 scenes which can be played through in 5 minutes.
Didn't the dev first announced he's wrapping up the project or am I out of loop? And that was stated in early March iirc. Either way, duplicating SA's artwork is quite complex, but imo the dev should grant permission to let community mod it like we've had with A Town Uncovered, Urban Demons, Insexual Awakening etc.

gaysus

Jun 6, 2017
Man, it just started to get good and then it ends... Oh well, time to wait another year xD

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes