Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
Literally nothing to do. Loaded the game up from my .3 save and there's nothing I can do. Can't leave the house, can't progress time, can't use the computer because it needs to be fixed, no games on the console, can't use any TV's, etc, etc. Everything that is clickable has basically no interaction except the bathroom in which I just jack off and nothing else happens. Am I fucking missing something?

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Usually not my kind of game as I prefer more realistic looking people but I'm a sucker for pregnancy so I'm gonna give it a go!

Reactions: Tottoro

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Prince of Suburbia v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

D

Deleted member 1954024

I had completely forgot this game existed, what happened dev what took you so long? I imagine your patrons were angry this whole time. Let's see if the update is worth it...

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes