oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
There will be 3 high quality animations. One scene with the MC + mom, one scene with the MC + sister, and one scene with the MC + aunt. Also story progression of course. We have busts/sprites for the aunt/cousin now too.
Oh boy definitely will be looking forward to it. Your last game update that scene with the aunt seeing the MC + Mom had me going Aunt wants love too you have answered that thank you!

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
There will be 3 high quality animations. One scene with the MC + mom, one scene with the MC + sister, and one scene with the MC + aunt. Also story progression of course. We have busts/sprites for the aunt/cousin now too.
no hurry dude but please add some more lactation and breastfeeding scenes, it's my humble request, i just cant say how big fan of those scenes, so please....

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
no hurry dude but please add some more lactation and breastfeeding scenes, it's my humble request, i just cant say how big fan of those scenes, so please....
Here here I concur also, those kind of scenes are wonderful to see in games. Especially with ScarletAnn's art style for it is just a perfect combination.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Well, you're all in luck! I'm a huge fan of lactation and breastfeeding scenes too. So, guess what's already in the works?!
do you planning of making any other characters who gonna breastfeed mc in future story like another aunt or something, is a there way we fans can suggest you some ideas about the stories ?

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
The Android update ends just after we break both arms? Cant go to Naomi and every room is locked

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
I don't want to spoil anything but just wait and see!

For obvious reasons preference goes to Patrons as to what suggestions for scenes will be considered but I'm open to hearing from everyone.
that's what i like about you dude, you are an example that a man can still down to earth even after he become a well known dev :) and i am gonna join the discord server now :D

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So i played it till the heather and your sister scene in the beginning and i can say more cringe then that you cant have it.. and what is it with this retard that needs to jack off every 5 min he sees a woman? and it needs always be in the bathroom? i dont know what you had in mind but its cringe and just not playable for me.. to frustrating
Oh and dont forget those sound effects damm horrible,
I liked the idea you had its just not my cup of tea

Last edited:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Jesus, when I read the reviews on this, I lose a bit of hope in humanity. "The mom is insane, bad character development".

M8, have you missed the fucking "incest" part of the game. Who in their right mind fucks their children? What even sort of criticism is this. I... I can't even.

• Angry
Reactions: daloo semoose
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes