fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
First of all well done on this game so far and I can't wait for more contents. Of course the auto skip needs to be back but it's no worry and also I love the art design of the game as well. Can't wait to see what happen with the feisty aunt and mom and of course the next door milf. the MC is a lucky bastard and needs to stop second guessing with these milf. Keep up the great work

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
hmm I tried that game for a first time, and be the time they started eating at the beginning, I wanted to stop playing, I hate when people eat with mouth open with sound.. No manners.. eating sound was like not sure,, 3 years old kid? o,o
Why is there need for eating and drinking sound?? Is that somekind of Family tradition im unaware of??

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
excellent story, good graphics but can be better, i think it have the potential to be better than summertime saga someday if the dev continue the work like this with the story and make graphics a bit good and this game may be one of the best if you are a lactation fetish, as i am i love this game and the story of it.

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I have been having issues getting caught in logic loops where you are trying to do something the game tells you to do, won't let you but won't let you leave that scene either .

|| trying to get heathers panties out of couch, needing to masuturbate but being caught in hall where you can't go to bedroom to bathroom||

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have been having issues getting caught in logic loops where you are trying to do something the game tells you to do, won't let you but won't let you leave that scene either .

|| trying to get heathers panties out of couch, needing to masuturbate but being caught in hall where you can't go to bedroom to bathroom||
What platform are you playing on?

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Interesting game, I'll have it on my watch list.

Since his (step-)cousin is the only small chested woman there, I hope that the experiments from his (step-)mom will gave her a spontaneous second puberty. Would love to see that Breast Expansion content here.

Reactions: _Darkmage_

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Interesting game, I'll have it on my watch list.

Since his (step-)cousin is the only small chested woman there, I hope that the experiments from his (step-)mom will gave her a spontaneous second puberty. Would love to see that Breast Expansion content here.
I and many others would love to see Breast Reduction for the VN.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
U got Paypal to support? I dont want to pledge on patreon! And please stay to that pregnancy storyline, is so awesomely hot! Thank u!

Jezzypeto43

Oct 6, 2018
Think i found a bug or I'm just completely blind. I got the part where Naomi gives you a handjob and the game won't let me leave her house after the scene. I tried clicking the go home button but it just keep telling me to find Heather's panties on the couch. So i click on the couch, but all i get is a dialog box that just says "Not much work today". I've tried clicking everywhere else in the room but the only places i can click is the couch and the go home button. I've tried going into previous saves and replaying the scene but i keep getting the same result after the scene.

Reactions: Matao

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Think i found a bug or I'm just completely blind. I got the part where Naomi gives you a handjob and the game won't let me leave her house after the scene. I tried clicking the go home button but it just keep telling me to find Heather's panties on the couch. So i click on the couch, but all i get is a dialog box that just says "Not much work today". I've tried clicking everywhere else in the room but the only places i can click is the couch and the go home button. I've tried going into previous saves and replaying the scene but i keep getting the same result after the scene.
Its the couch on the right and its in the corner of the cushion.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
it's the couch on the right hand side, on the corner of that couch you'll find it

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes