Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
there was a bj? i went through the game and all i seen was the breastfeeding scenes, and the mom doesnt even know mc is awake which is a bummer.

do you know how to get the bj?
Just said I "think" there was a bj it's been awhile since I've played and so many other vn/games since last update i know you sort of get it on with aunt and sister among doing other things

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Attached is my full save list.
It includes saves to these scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There may be scenes missing, but I think that's all. At least all important. :p

Reactions: Mordon

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
It's gonna be a while guys. We are still in the early stages of V0.6 development and haven't received art for the past three weeks or so since people take a break for the holidays. That being said, I think it's gonna be a really good update when it comes and it will be coming with more animations than V0.5. Oooooooh Yeahhhhhhhhhh!
But it costs us 7-8 months. Which is really annoying.

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Latest patreon updates. (5€ level)

V0.6 Development Update
Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know that we are making progress on more animations for V0.6 and they are so freaking good! I look back at the animations back from the beginning through V0.3 and can't believe how good they are now in comparison.

The art is moving faster than it was before but we are still moving fairly slow. I decided to start looking for help in the art department to supplement ScarlettAnn's amazing art. I haven't committed to anything yet but I am seeing what talent is out there and how close they can get to emulating her style. I will consider posting some of the "tryout" illustrations here after I take a poll and see what the opinion is on this approach.

I want everyone to know that the goal is to get as much art completed from ScarlettAnn as possible and I would most certainly keep the most important scenes, especially the illustrations for animation/hot scenes for her to complete. However, my other goal is to speed up the development process. ScarlettAnn's work has become more popular and sought after as time has gone on (major props to her!). This in turn makes it so that we are competing for her art from those who want her commissions and her art in their own developed games.

So, I want to be able to drive the development of this game towards completion before I'm on my deathbed =D. I'm guessing you guys want that too. I'm going to create a poll right after this post to make sure before I commit to anything.

Thank you for your support!

Hey guys! I wanted to give a quick update. I did search for some artists and found a couple that had some similar art styles to Scarlett's. I have had one artist named Yume_Hime, create some examples as a tryout to see how closely they could emulate Scarlett's style.

However, Scarlett has also agreed to increase speed of illustration production for our project which will hopefully help mitigate the need for a supporting artist in the game. I'm sure this is a relief to many of you. It certainly makes my job easier too. So, as of right now, there is no plan to have illustrations created by anyone other than Scarlett assuming things work out as we expect them to.

That being said, I'm going to share some of the examples I received in the following posts. Please leave a comment as to what you think about them.

I thought it was a pretty good attempt. I thought the face needed to be changed a bit and her breasts but it is pretty close IMO. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

M!do

Aug 17, 2019
Latest patreon updates. (5€ level)

V0.6 Development Update
Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know that we are making progress on more animations for V0.6 and they are so freaking good! I look back at the animations back from the beginning through V0.3 and can't believe how good they are now in comparison.

The art is moving faster than it was before but we are still moving fairly slow. I decided to start looking for help in the art department to supplement ScarlettAnn's amazing art. I haven't committed to anything yet but I am seeing what talent is out there and how close they can get to emulating her style. I will consider posting some of the "tryout" illustrations here after I take a poll and see what the opinion is on this approach.

I want everyone to know that the goal is to get as much art completed from ScarlettAnn as possible and I would most certainly keep the most important scenes, especially the illustrations for animation/hot scenes for her to complete. However, my other goal is to speed up the development process. ScarlettAnn's work has become more popular and sought after as time has gone on (major props to her!). This in turn makes it so that we are competing for her art from those who want her commissions and her art in their own developed games.

So, I want to be able to drive the development of this game towards completion before I'm on my deathbed =D. I'm guessing you guys want that too. I'm going to create a poll right after this post to make sure before I commit to anything.

Thank you for your support!

Hey guys! I wanted to give a quick update. I did search for some artists and found a couple that had some similar art styles to Scarlett's. I have had one artist named Yume_Hime, create some examples as a tryout to see how closely they could emulate Scarlett's style.

However, Scarlett has also agreed to increase speed of illustration production for our project which will hopefully help mitigate the need for a supporting artist in the game. I'm sure this is a relief to many of you. It certainly makes my job easier too. So, as of right now, there is no plan to have illustrations created by anyone other than Scarlett assuming things work out as we expect them to.

That being said, I'm going to share some of the examples I received in the following posts. Please leave a comment as to what you think about them.

I thought it was a pretty good attempt. I thought the face needed to be changed a bit and her breasts but it is pretty close IMO. What do you guys think?

Yes its too close , but i afraid that scarlett has the lead to create real milf with every inch of her body spicially face and boobs.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Ooooh I actually really like the replacement art style honestly. Scarlett probably does better, but honestly that's very good replacement, I'm down for it.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

GingerBow

Nov 2, 2020
I'm not going to play this but I'll make a MEGA for it anyway.
So i know this is a long shit sense you made this post 4 years ago but i was just had to ask what game is that girl from on the post, I saw it a couple years ago and i was never able to find it.
Thank you

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Yes its too close , but i afraid that scarlett has the lead to create real milf with every inch of her body spicially face and boobs.
I have to agree, the style and look is similar. But I prefer to stick with scarlett as her style just has this charm that makes the game unique also cause I played A Zombie's Life and Zombie's Retreat since than love her work. But if the game has to use a new artist that can mimic her art so be it, just gonna be a bit awkward switching between art styles even though they are very close to one another.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Honestly I kinda like that trace maybe a bit more? It's got Scarlett's style, but maybe a bit more... expressive? Smooth? I don't know how to describe it, but it feels more life like essentially. That's just my personal opinion though.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes