BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
TheOmega I do have to ask since i'm at the very start of the game.

¿Why the game its called Prince of Suburbia? the name its original, but i do feel myself asking this over and over again on why that name.

And other question would be ¿Do scarlett do the animations on her own art or that is done by you or someone else?
Once again the game its really interesting and the characters do have differences when comes to body shapes, body accs like piercings and even tattoos which is really amazing to see on scarlett's female characters <3

Reactions: MrKhonsu

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
8 months since last update
put an abandoned tag on this game.

clearly the developer has lost interest
or dont have enough cash to pay Scarlett Ann

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and _Maou_

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
The game is titled Prince of Suburbia as it shares a typical suburban setting that many of the wincest family at home games do. Originally it was planned to be more ambitious and was going to branch out to an open world sandbox setting (similar to Summertime Saga). For this game, we'll have to settle with family at home and some neighbors/town hotties appearing in the MC's life.

Scarlett "preps" the illustrations (layers everything) and then I hand it off to our animator, auxiliaryout, who I think we would all agree that he does a phenomenal job with the animations.

While the game does have slight differences with the body shapes, it is one of my regrets and failures in foresight to not have varying body shapes to a degree, especially breast sizes. We love the big breasts here (especially given Scarlett's art). But, I should have pressed for huge breasts for the mom/aunt, and then maybe varying sizes for the rest of the female characters instead of all huge (except the cousin). I'm glad you like the variations that we do have though!
That's BS, We love all the Mega Titties, pls more big titties.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Honestly, they should have gotten the other artist to help with this project, the art from Scarlett is great we all know that, but is it worth waiting 5,6,8 months to see an update? We are seeing a rate of maybe 2 updates per year, how long will this development cycle continue before its unsustainable?

I don't want to be pessimistic, but I don't see this project being completed, the most likely result is that it will get abandoned because the dev and the players have lost interest.

I still wish the dev luck, but I think it's an uphill battle the moment they turn down the additional artist, maybe it was for a lack of funds who knows but it was a missed opportunity.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes