Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Honestly, they should have gotten the other artist to help with this project, the art from Scarlett is great we all know that, but is it worth waiting 5,6,8 months to see an update? We are seeing a rate of maybe 2 updates per year, how long will this development cycle continue before its unsustainable?

I don't want to be pessimistic, but I don't see this project being completed, the most likely result is that it will get abandoned because the dev and the players have lost interest.

I still wish the dev luck, but I think it's an uphill battle the moment they turn down the additional artist, maybe it was for a lack of funds who knows but it was a missed opportunity.
Who's the other artist?

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Who's the other artist?
The dev was looking for another artist that could emulate the style of Scarlett to help produce the art to increase the speed of the updates, one was found that did a good job and could have been of help but the dev choose to not use their services, apparently it was because Scarlett promised to work faster on the art, That was a few months ago.

Latest patreon updates. (5€ level)

V0.6 Development Update
Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know that we are making progress on more animations for V0.6 and they are so freaking good! I look back at the animations back from the beginning through V0.3 and can't believe how good they are now in comparison.

The art is moving faster than it was before but we are still moving fairly slow. I decided to start looking for help in the art department to supplement ScarlettAnn's amazing art. I haven't committed to anything yet but I am seeing what talent is out there and how close they can get to emulating her style. I will consider posting some of the "tryout" illustrations here after I take a poll and see what the opinion is on this approach.

I want everyone to know that the goal is to get as much art completed from ScarlettAnn as possible and I would most certainly keep the most important scenes, especially the illustrations for animation/hot scenes for her to complete. However, my other goal is to speed up the development process. ScarlettAnn's work has become more popular and sought after as time has gone on (major props to her!). This in turn makes it so that we are competing for her art from those who want her commissions and her art in their own developed games.

So, I want to be able to drive the development of this game towards completion before I'm on my deathbed =D. I'm guessing you guys want that too. I'm going to create a poll right after this post to make sure before I commit to anything.

Thank you for your support!

Hey guys! I wanted to give a quick update. I did search for some artists and found a couple that had some similar art styles to Scarlett's. I have had one artist named Yume_Hime, create some examples as a tryout to see how closely they could emulate Scarlett's style.

However, Scarlett has also agreed to increase speed of illustration production for our project which will hopefully help mitigate the need for a supporting artist in the game. I'm sure this is a relief to many of you. It certainly makes my job easier too. So, as of right now, there is no plan to have illustrations created by anyone other than Scarlett assuming things work out as we expect them to.

That being said, I'm going to share some of the examples I received in the following posts. Please leave a comment as to what you think about them.

I thought it was a pretty good attempt. I thought the face needed to be changed a bit and her breasts but it is pretty close IMO. What do you guys think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
That character with the purple and blue hair is identical to the sister in ZL. Is this supposed to be a sequel or something because the girls look ridiculously similar to the first game. I get that its the same artist but you could swap the girls between games and nobody would probably even notice. Actually kind of suprised you can see their faces behind those ginormous melons that are 1000 times to big for a human body.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The dev was looking for another artist that could emulate the style of Scarlett to help produce the art to increase the speed of the updates, one was found that did a good job and could have been of help but the dev choose to not use their services, apparently it was because Scarlett promised to work faster on the art, That was a few months ago.
She got corona virus after that last update you linked, though, so I dunno if that still applies.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Prince of Suburbia v0.55-Release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.07.2021 (v0.55-Release)

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
omg the artist finally put a character that doesn't have crazy huge titties, something different!!!
Absolute heresy.
I would've thought they'd do a v0.6, unless this is short content-wise? Anyone post the changelog please.
I just finished it: couldn't find any changelog, but maybe 20 minutes more than previous version.

Last edited:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I would've thought they'd do a v0.6, unless this is short content-wise? Anyone post the changelog please.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Nice update overall. Though I wish the design opens up a bit eventually. If what's holding the development back is the art, maybe the dev could experiment with having some sort of gameplay/reason to explore in the meantime? Just my thoughts.

Huge props to the animator though. Out of the games with Scarlett's art, this one has the best animation by a landslide.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
so how much content is there? the changelog is pretty unclear about it, to say the least

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Not Just Bike and Strong Town rage intensifies

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes