Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
just played the update, and I'm a bit confused. seems there are hints of pregnancy and how come it's not tagged? or does Dev plan to add a pregnancy tag in the future when future updates come to that?

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Mary/mom will be the main focus of the story for V0.6 to include animated scenes ;).
Would be cool if one could impregnate her and haver her give birth multiple times as part of the main story instead of just a pregnancy picture in the credits.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
I know. Sorry about that. We'll get that worked out as time goes on. We need to revamp it anyways to do the whole "who is she to you" and "who are you to her" option choices like other games do anyways.
V0.55 isn't 100% complete yet. We are hoping to put the last scene (animated) in by next month and then starting on V0.6 from there. Hoping for shorter update times (which will also mean less content). Maybe ~3-4 months from right now.
Got a question, Last i checked i saw that a boobjob animation had sfx while most sex animations in general for example where MC is being ridden by the blonde charachter has no sfx.

In future updates will sound effects be added to all major sex animations correct ? Like adding tapping, slurping, squishy sounds and maybe even female moaning where appropriate. That would be awesome.

Btw the animations are really good and i like the broken arms part of the story xD

Last edited:
Reactions: MrKhonsu

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
I know. Sorry about that. We'll get that worked out as time goes on. We need to revamp it anyways to do the whole "who is she to you" and "who are you to her" option choices like other games do anyways.

V0.55 isn't 100% complete yet. We are hoping to put the last scene (animated) in by next month and then starting on V0.6 from there. Hoping for shorter update times (which will also mean less content). Maybe ~3-4 months from right now.
Please let mom bread several times

Reactions: jakek

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020

But maximum people who are playing this are interested in Mother character and we Don't even get sufficient content of this character in 11 month. Now you are telling us it will be delayed for 3-4 months. Sorry to say,It's ridiculous for me.

Reactions: DiabloCadet

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
I understand your frustration here and as a player of all these wincest games myself, I too of course want more mom MILF scenes quickly too. However, this isn't a game where it's only the mom character as a prospect for the MC, so I need to build the story for all of the characters involved. This will entail updates where the mom does not have many scenes/illustrations/animations by nature of necessity due to the part-time development cycle for this game. Also, we don't want to escalate things to 100% with the mom too early in the game either as that can sap away a lot of the fun.
I agree with you. Bcz of the storyline, you want to focus on mom after some times...but the problem is very very long spanned update. We are getting only one update in a year.So that,we have to wait a long for our favourite character.That's the issue.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes