BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I really hope development continues on this one. I don't often even remotely consider a patreon donation but this game is on the short list for possible candidates if the difference is no more updates. I'm actually really happy to hear it isn't a slog of an open world game - I like the tight focus and no-nonsense gameplay where you get to the parts you want to see without a ton of grinding or puzzles or other unnecessary hoops.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The lack of time passing ability is hella annoying. I'm after the Naomi comes and MC tells her to fuck off event (she announced she's pregnant), and after having breakfast in the next morning I can't do anything. Only the bedroom is available and the other main rooms, no bathroom or any activity that would help pass the time.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
V0.6 will involved heavy script rewrite while keeping the main plot. Stay tuned.
Do you have a time frame for this? Not meaning to put pressure on you, I'm a guy who waits 6 or 12 months between playing updated versions of games. Just curious. Approximately? 3 months? 6 months? :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sorry about that. We hope to alleviate a lot of that in V0.6 with the script/gameplay revamp.
I'll be waiting for that, because right now I was only able to see the end content because somehow there was a quicksave at the scene, otherwise the gameplay is stuck.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think you should be able to go to your room or maybe the mom's room and "crash" on the bed to pass the time, in the spot you're in. LMK if you can't.
I tried that, he says "I'm not tired right now" or something like that.

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
I'm currently having the same problem. I'm stuck after breakfast. It won't let me go to Naomi's, I don't need to use the bathroom, I'm not tired, Sarah's door is locked, that's not my door anymore and there isn't a meal out anymore. Last thing I was told to do was to do the dishes but I don't see any clickable area to do that.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
okay, first): i'm gonna d/l and try. second): you been working on this for almost 4 yrs? :unsure: and this is it? third) you have the Lactation tag, how about the Pregnancy tag ..:cool:.. it Realy should be there with all those massive mom-maries (what are they , like GG??)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
okay, first): i'm gonna d/l and try. second): you been working on this for almost 4 yrs? :unsure: and this is it? third) you have the Lactation tag, how about the Pregnancy tag ..:cool:.. it Realy should be there with all those massive mom-maries (what are they , like GG??)
They were always true with us and they always said gonna take long time to do it.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes