govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Prince of Suburbia v0.55-Release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.07.2021 (v0.55-Release)
55 final for android please ☺

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
The V0.55 Release has one more scene that is animated that was NOT in the V0.55 BETA. There is no more content past that. V0.6 will involved heavy script rewrite while keeping the main plot. Stay tuned.
Bro please add the sex scene of mom with her consent. Also add threesome sex with mom and aunt if possible.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
That's the doing of some other person, not the development team. The game is very much still in development, hence no version 1.0.

Not this update

The scenes with the mom will be coming in future updates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make me sure. Will we see mom fuck scene in v0.6?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
That artist (I forget their name) must make a shit ton of money. From their commissions, their patreon and all the games people ask him to draw for.

Reactions: voltairepop

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
In the current state of the game there is some femdom, especially with the neighbor female character's interactions with the MC.

Things will be changing in the rewrite so play through it now before that happens if you enjoy that side of things.
so after the rewrite there wont be femdom any more?

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i just finished current build and am good with the story. the rewrite now kinda scares me. :unsure: the femdom was Only Intamated in the beginning, but by the end of cuurent content the MC seems 'large and in charge' "and clues indicate Heather, the Dom, seems to get put in her place"

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
In the current state of the game there is some femdom, especially with the neighbor female character's interactions with the MC.

Things will be changing in the rewrite so play through it now before that happens if you enjoy that side of things.
as i said above. the femdom is LIGHT, like watered beer 'lite', sure at the begininng it seemed a bigger deal but all works clear by the endo cuurent content. MY Opinion/Advice .. Don't worry about it!! i really DON'T like femdom but found the end story good. some may wish for a 'Bit' of 'Yes Mistress. or 'SPANK me Harder' but NO .. it aint there nor does it even seem to be.
... So BOSS .. i say just continue as before. no need to rewrite. unless i missed something... naaahhh :D

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Just had a full playthrough. Regarding femdom: There's no need to change anything. The femdom is very light at the beginning and has more the touch of an experienced mature woman teaching an inexperienced young guy than of real femdom itself.
I for myself also am not into femdom but honestly, this didn't really feel like femdom.

However, I would suggest to give a good explanation for Naomi and the MCs (step) mother suddenly storming together into Heather's room out of nowhere. That makes no sense without a proper explanation. Usually parents don't enter the rooms of their adult children without at least knocking first, especially if they can hear them moaning from the outside which indicates them either pleasuring themselves or them having sex. And so far this didn't seem to be a story involving very religious people...

Aside from that this is a quite funny and easy going story. Nice job so far! Due to the limited range of actions the story is quite straight forward and there's no need for a walkthrough. And I really like the graphics. Nice art style!

kri11in

Feb 15, 2019
So I have a question, when ever I click on the save (that someone posted) it opens a tab in my browser. And random data appears. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

flescura

Sep 8, 2017
So I have a question, when ever I click on the save (that someone posted) it opens a tab in my browser. And random data appears. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
start a new game and a folder named "saves" appears in the "game" subfolder. Drag the file into the "saves" folder and rename it to fit the format "X-X.LT1.save"

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
That artist (I forget their name) must make a shit ton of money. From their commissions, their patreon and all the games people ask him to draw for.
ScarlettAnn

No shit, she even made her own adult comic series, do comissions, and has her own adult game going on, you can only imagine, her overloading tasks, set all those game developers that depend on her artworks, will all get affected and delayed aswell.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes