Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
TheOmega Just want to say I've not said anything on this game recently as it clearly has a decent amount of back ground work and I'm following a great deal of other games but this one even for its weird continuity things is still one of the most interesting games is sheer approach. I'm mostly typing of memory but having the effects the drug has be noticed by several parties and logically traced by the actual scientific person REALLY drives my hope that yeah duh there is going to be pron and corruption but this background mystery of an untested drug can be expanded.

I need to go back but from what i remember like every bodily fluid (except saliva? unsure :/ ) seemed to have a "hit" effect on whoever it touched. Was/is smell i.e dried "fluids" ever going to impact? Not even a kink of mine but I'm super interested in the premise of a effective "lust pathogen/narcotic" that creates a damn near dependency in it's "users".

TL;DR you are creating a SUPER impressive game here, unfortunately I SUPER don't like monthly things but if you set up like a "buy me a coffee type thing" I'd love to donate : )

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Hello, it is the first time that i download this game but for some reason the letter are just blur, what could it be?

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
There will be. We don't know when the next release will be as we're doing a re-write and waiting on programming right now. But, there will be another release and it will have more mom focus.
Finally mom is next to be nailed by MC.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I remember playing this game but I don't remember the final version. By final does that mean the game is already completed?

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
We had some issues in the development cycle which you can read about here: .

Tentatively, I would anticipate the first 1/3 of the rewrite out by the end of December which will have new script, and at least a couple new animations that are FIRE. The rest will come after that.
Please, Can u give us an assumption date of the final release of 0.60 version?
We had some issues in the development cycle which you can read about here: .

Tentatively, I would anticipate the first 1/3 of the rewrite out by the end of December which will have new script, and at least a couple new animations that are FIRE. The rest will come after that.

indigis

May 8, 2018
It'd be nice if the sister had black hair like MC and Mom to make their relation a bit more believable, but one can only dream..

• Angry
Reactions: Bluballz
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes