groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Damn.

Glad I unsubbed from his Patreon due to the lack of updates. It's even getting worse than I anticipated.
The last update was in July. So there will be 8-9 Months without a real update. Although it does not seem to stem from laziness, but from mismanagement.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Yes, this full update is taking a good deal of time to get out. It was never a secret that this game was in very much a part-time development mode/slow updates. The typical trend was ~5-6 months for a decent update for the past 1-2 years. Yes, I accept blame for mismanagement as far as the coding side of things not being worked on time/up-to-date. In hindsight I should have been more persistent about keeping tabs on the coding progress (or lack thereof). That being said, I had no reason to believe it would be a problem since it had been done so reliably in the past by our programmer at the time. Much like everyone else, I was extremely disappointed to find out otherwise. It was very unfortunate that things ended up that way but shit happens sometimes.

I will also say, if I have to end up being the programmer for Prince of Suburbia in order to make sure we get caught up, I will do it. I'm hopeful that it will not come to that but I want to be clear that progress will continue for this game.
Bro,can we expect an update in the month of January ?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes