titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Decided to restart my game caue I noticed I as missing quite a few scenes in the gallery, but when I go to like Day 3, the first day after the first time you go to Naomi's it does nothing when i click on the table to have breakfast and won't let me proceed until I do that day's breakfast scene
Anybody, got anything for this?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I don't understand why this game changelog is not updated since 0.55... It's just annoying to ask here over and over again for changelog or trying to find what people said about latest update...

Reactions: Jstain

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
I don't remember hearing moaning sounds other than the first scene between heather and sara, did I turn it off by mistake?

J&S Acc

Dec 12, 2021
Is harem planned? At this point they are jumping on MC's dick whenever they can anyway, why not make everyone happy and stop hiding? I'd love to see mother & aunt or mother & sister getting fucked. Mother getting pregnant in front of everyone would be pretty hot also.

Last edited:

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I still think the story got too lovey-dovey with the sister too soon. MC should punish/humiliate her more for years of being a bitch. Dev had MC talk about 'hate fucking' the sister before, but it never happened, it went straight to spooning and sensual banging.

Edit: doesn't even have to be punish or humiliate really, it should just be rougher sex. MC isn't having rough sex with anyone, feels like something missing.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Damn. This game is great so far. Love the artwork and the animations are really well done. Reminds me of playing those mobile games except there's lactating MILFs in this one. A+!

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes