camelsoft

Aug 22, 2016
i think VN tag must be added to title. i know its sandbox but game(?) is pretty linear like go find npc interact, get laid.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
I hope there will be more scenes with Sonya, and for Catherine to stop barging in when mc is whit another girl, it's getting annoying.

Reactions: Dei8ht

SilverZenitH

Jan 27, 2020
More will be added in new updates (including the next) and eventually they will be retroactively implemented for earlier portions of the game. Right now there are only a few scenes with them as a test bed.

Great cuz today is my 6th times even w/o voice idk what will happen if there is a voice , what i mean is 6 times repeating watching the scene. Nothing bad ......

Jan 15, 2019
Yep, she prefers big, matured ladies with shota protags. If I had a complaint though, it would be that she reuses and recolors her own templates so much. Wish she would do more original work. As for the game, the only thing that worries me is there hasn't been a game with her art that has been truly completed. Maybe that is just the Patreon curse.
That is a common problem with Western Game development in general. Constantly reuse this, do not innovate, do not do differently and maybe better. For ScarlettAnn, she really just likes her style of art. She likes Shota-Milf stuff. That is her comfort zone. Unfortunately, it is not the best style and as Jedi Master Qui-Gon once said, "There is always a bigger fish." Someone will get better than the person replacing her style. It is the inevitable truth of reality. Innovate or stagnate and perish.

I think part of the reason for a lack of risk is because of the risk is now in trying to appeal to people who do not play games and do not want to play games. It is part of the problem of capitalism, which is ignored because of dogmatic defensiveness. There is gotta be some outside attack and it is gotta come from our enemies and if there isn't, we'll imagine that there is. This goes back to what I said before about Innovate or Stagnate, but in this case the innovation is to prevent self-reflection and retrospection. At least in terms of Western Game development. For Scarlet Ann, she just really prefers doing Shota-Milf stuff and likes her art. She is very subject specific in her artwork and going outside of that even the slightest is like trying to get people to realize maybe they are their own worse problem rather than someone on the opposite side of a spectrum.

With that said, I do have some interests.

1) Prince of Suburbia is supposed to be about a guy who impregnates his entire neighborhood. I believe this was hinted at with the Mom/Landlady talking to the MC about his problem of keeping it in his pants and it is already established the medication makes that impossible. So you cannot really alter his character, which is a shame because that means you only have one style of gameplay. It is more a visual novel than anything else. This is alright to use as an initial template. I believe I have said this in my thread about how to make a good game. Make your initial story how you want it from start to finish, then make branches based on ideas from a community so you don't have to do so much work, yourself.

2) The only real substantive choice you have is whether Lina is White/Asian or Black. The issue with this is you can only fuck one or the other, you cannot do both and who is to say Lina couldn't have a partner, but whether Lina should be Black or White/Asian (It is really hard to tell an East Asian apart from European from certain angles because the two groups are much closer related to each other than they would like to admit) could be decided by a poll and then make a new name (let is say Gracia as a pun off Slayers, since you are already using Lina, Gracia is Naga the Serpent's actual first name) and use that for her Partner.

Science partnerships are quite common, especially private-public partnerships in which you have a mixture of public assets and private ventures use together to better promote scientific achievement. This is in fact an innovation in the Endless Space game if anyone has played it. So it could be established that Lina is the partner head of the organization concerned with Private Ventures (which explains her fascination with money), while the other partner of the other ethnicity is the partner head of the organization concerned with Public Assets (which would be critical for the human trials part of testing the product). This would give you something to grow into for more content. And the fact you can choose who to be Lina and who to be Gracia would be great.

3) Removing characters. I don't really like removing characters, because you have less to work with. Plus if you are impregnating a neighborhood, then you need former teachers, police officers, doctors, nurses, and so much more. Gilfs, in particular. So since you made it difficult to put in a Nurse or Female Doctor for the cast issue, you could put in a new designed doctor and nurse, similar to the original but from your new artist as you progress into more pregnancies. And of course the officer is a must because you are fucking up the whole town, so why not? I mean it is kind of fun that as Sarah is being tested for pregnancy, you end up fucking the Nurse and Doctor who are supposed to be doing their job and end up being part of your job, if you know what I mean.

4) Using thoughts in a person centric storyline. You can do this, but you need to be consistent and it is good to use if you want to foreshadow things like how Sarah really is into incest before she does it with the MC, but is hesitant because she inherited her mother's lack of assertiveness. It makes you feel less awkward when you have to feel sorry for her as she is already established to be a Bitch and now you gotta Pacifica Northwest her. Either she is a bitch you don't give two shits about, which is something to consider with some characters as you don't need all of the neighbors to be women you want to be with and you cannot be with everyone. So my preferred choices are, use the male character's internalized monologue and replace all of the female inner thought bits, or have inner thoughts for all characters and relevant to the story, or start off not being able to read people and yet later doing so due to the drug (which is my absolute preference since it builds on the story the most). This of course means Catherine can read you and you can read her reading you, but how this works has to be put into consideration. If MC can gain the ability from drinking milk, then so should Lina and every other woman from drinking Cum. So not only would their libido go up and their attraction to the MC (finding all other men repulsive, which is an interesting twist), but they also gain telepathic abilities which only reinforces their attraction and boldness.

I would like to say that the bold factor could be utilized with the branching system as you deviate from your main story arc (which you shouldn't change and the suggesting I have made, I don't feel would do that, you can tell me if I am wrong) with the women being more eager to fuck you than you are to fuck them.

Sarah: "Wow, are those MC's thoughts? I can read his mind? That is strange, but very fucking hot. I hope he cannot read my thoughts, though. That would be too embarrassing."

MC: "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"

Sarah: *GASP* "He can read my thoughts too! Fuck, he probably knows how much I want to fuck him. Oh fuck, I wanna fuck him even more since he knows that. Oh MC, I know you can hear my thoughts. I wanna fuck now! I wanna fuck now!"

This is something you can build off of, so it isn't like WHAM, telepathy gained. Rather it progresses as you continue further with a certain character. This is also how characters can know things without needing to tell them in case you make it option for someone to know something, but you want to end up at the same conclusion to avoid needing to make too many different projecting paths. It saves time and makes your game feel more dynamic than it actually is, which is good for a developer since less needed time is always better.

5) Large fundamental changes. These aren't changes to story so much as since you can choose what role characters have with other and I know this is chiefly done just to hide the incest, you can make Sarah or Catherine or both or all women already utilized as your wives. It does make things more interesting when you have relationships already in play.

Catherine is my wife.

Sarah is our daughter. My step-daughter.

Sonia is Catherine's sister but also my other wife.

Fiona is my daughter with Sonia. My other step-daughter.

Heather is my step-daughter with my third wife, Naomi that no one else knows aside from us three know about.

And Lina is my new girlfriend that no one else knows about. Not to mention I am fucking my step-daughter Fiona's BF, Samantha as well.

That kind of stuff.

You do notice that can be a bit much. So you might want to shorten that with maybe two available options and one that is hidden but hinted to:

Like this for Catherine:

1) Landlady
2) Wife
3) Other: Go to the forum here to find out what else there is. And this bring up a link to f95zone.com and someone has to read in there to know about the incest option.

If you work out too many options and do branching within the story for each, you'll never get done. You already have pretty much two options, one being the standard and one being incestuous (kind of).

Last edited:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I gotta ask, any ETA on the next update? Like I get it if our good dev dont want or cant give exact date and hour ;) But approx? Are we talking about august? september? october? later than that? As I said I dont mind if there's no exact dates given, I wouldnt give those if I were a dev. The pitchforks comes out immediately (it seems) if there's no update on the 'announced' date.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
About the new update, how much or better to say will there be any remade older scenes and what will be changed of older things? Will I have to replay the game or can I just continue without missing out on some differences? In short will it be just new content?

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Old scenes won't be changed in the new update. When they are changed, for the most part, they are planned to be accessible just by accessing the gallery since we are not planning on re-writing the scenes themselves, just replacing old art/animations.

We are planning on putting the updated sprites in for this update and new title screen. We'll be updating old content as time goes on in future updates.
Thanks. This game went from decent to top tier real fucking quick well fucking done to everyone involved.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes