Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Prince of Suburbia: Taking suggestions for beach scenes (V0.9)

View attachment 1987870

Suggestions are open to everyone. If you want to share a suggestion, please post it on one of the public posts or in our Discord server which can be found in the itch link below. You can find more information here:

the game will finish at v 1.0?

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I see that this post is about these 4 girls but will we see catherine in a swimsuit and get some scenes with her? In my opinion she is the best and my favorite.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The main story will finish at V1.0. There will be an "Epilogue" after which will last as long as the supporters and fans of the game want to see more. The Epilogue will be able to jump at any point in time to fit whatever people desire seeing (pregnancy sex, impregnation, lactation/adult breastfeeding, threesomes MFF, etc).
sounds good to me.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
The main story will finish at V1.0. There will be an "Epilogue" after which will last as long as the supporters and fans of the game want to see more. The Epilogue will be able to jump at any point in time to fit whatever people desire seeing (pregnancy sex, impregnation, lactation/adult breastfeeding, threesomes MFF, etc).
I am kinda sad but all good things gotta end eventually I hope the epilogue will be long and rich with content though

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I know it's probably too soon to make that decision, but when this ends, here's hoping that you guys can start another project with the same artist/animator, but with more fleshed out gameplay. Having a game with this level of visuals but with more engaging gameplay could be something really special.

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
Funny you mention that. Our hope and plan was actually to make the next 2D game with more gameplay. We'll see what the limitations end up being but that's what we will work towards anyhow.

We'll happily work with auxiliaryout (our artist/animator) for as long as he wants to work with us.
Definitely wouldn't mind seeing a new game after this is completed. It would be nice to see what you would make starting form scratch rather than having to work around and rewrite what was already established like this game. Would be great to have a little more interaction that just moving from place to place, but honestly I don't even think it needs to be super ambitious. As long as it has decent story/dialogue and auxiliaryout art, I feel like it would be received well enough. A more fleshed out MC would be nice, someone with more depth and personality rather than only ever thinking about fucking or how to fuck every girl, though that's always pretty subjective.

Personally though, I'm super biased. As long as there's a cute Mom with proper buildup that isn't rushed, I am there 100%

wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
I think there should be 1 post every week about the progress of the game development :v I regularly update the posts on patreon but it seems like every 2 weeks there is 1 post related to the work progress.

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
I played through the latest download (version 0.7.2) and I heard the voice effects in the beginning notification, but not during the rest of the game scenes. I did hear all of the sound effects. (yes, I checked preferences, and had voice volume at max) Are the voices not added yet?

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
So like 3 update before the epilogue?

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes