RPGM Completed Princess and Knight Tale [Final] [Studio Cute]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ391110_img_main.webp.png

Overview:
Arche, a princess of Reisland found pleasure in bullying her knight, Remi. She struck her with a whip, harrassed her, and so on.
Arche "I want to see Remi when she's erotic."

Thinking so, the Princess makes a man rape Remi. Her mischief escalates as she do not care about her feelings. On the other hand, Remi the Knight was tiredof keeping up with Arche's mischief.
Remi "If she was normal, I wouldn't be suffering like this." Arche's selfish desires won't stop. She finally thought of going sightseeing to a country nearby.

Remi protects Arches in the big wide world that she'd never set foot on. Their journey begins, not knowing that there will be bandits, erotic noble, mean monsters, and tentacles waiting to attack.

But as Remi's family had served the royal family for generations, she must protect the princess whatever happens!​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-03
Release Date: 2022-05-22
Developer: Studio Cute
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English MTL
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ391110_img_smp1.webp.png RJ391110_img_smp2.webp.png RJ391110_img_smp3.webp.png RJ391110_img_smp4.webp.png RJ391110_img_smp5.webp.png RJ391110_img_smp6.webp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Must protec. :sneaky::coffee:
Could be fun, but i'm not diving into this first lmao.
Sum1 confirmation about the translation, length of the game, and story please. :sneaky::coffee:
I mean, since when whips produce spanking sounds? :sneaky::coffee:
That's some quality TL right there already. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Yo I just tried to mtl the raw version for myself, and now it got a translation, lucky me.
I mean Yuri / Femdom is quite a rare gem. I hope it has domination loss too that would be sweet.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Must protec. :sneaky::coffee:
Could be fun, but i'm not diving into this first lmao.
Sum1 confirmation about the translation, length of the game, and story please. :sneaky::coffee:
I mean, since when whips produce spanking sounds? :sneaky::coffee:
That's some quality TL right there already. :sneaky::coffee:
What the hell do you mean ? Whips irl obviously make the ''Spank ! Spank ! Spank !'' sound.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes