RPGM Completed Princess and Knight Tale [Final] [Studio Cute]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I like hentai games and corruption.. prostitution.. blackmail.. coercion..

but I have to admit.. when the plot is that a character is really trying to just be liked or really just trying to protect a person or group.. and then that exact person or group uses that to rape them or destroy their mind(drugs, rape, whatever..), it does make me feel sad inside.. some ntr is like that.. quite sad, using a female's love for another person or using the possible death of a loved one to manipulate and stuff.. I guess it's the last shred of humanity I seem to have still..

if she is all arrogant and stubbornly doing stupid things in the name of pride or embarrassment.. then I don't care..

it seems like its all about the reason for me.. whether or not I like it and/or if it feels like shit or not..

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
its ok just about 1-2 hours. the hscenes are disappointing and the slavery section is really forced, i was hopping there'd be an alternative end where the princess sells the knight into slavery but nope

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017

but I have to admit.. when the plot is that a character is really trying to just be liked or really just trying to protect a person or group.. and then that exact person or group uses that to rape them or destroy their mind(drugs, rape, whatever..), it does make me feel sad inside.. some ntr is like that.. quite sad, using a female's love for another person or using the possible death of a loved one to manipulate and stuff.. I guess it's the last shred of humanity I seem to have still..

if she is all arrogant and stubbornly doing stupid things in the name of pride or embarrassment.. then I don't care..

it seems like its all about the reason for me.. whether or not I like it and/or if it feels like shit or not..
What makes it even worse is that I bet the princess is the one who set up most if not all the shit that her knight goes through throughout the game, just for her own amusement.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's MTL, and not good either.

Just an FYI you can find mad shit by interacting with random objects. Items/spell books/etc.

That said, this one was pretty bad IMO, virginity loss (with ahegao) within first two minutes in-game and back to back h-scenes of subpar quality.

Wouldn't reccomend.
Thanks for letting us know this is pure gibberish MTL and not edited so how the HELL did it get an English tag?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have 3 theories:
1. it tries to tell us you are cool or relaxed.
2. you are drinking/making coffee while you are posting.
3. you do this intentionally so someone like me asks a similar question.

Am I guessing right, reply if you can, I know I asked it as a joke but it really raised my curiosity.
peace man.
1. Correct. (Indeed i am relaxed (not sure if cool as well, not for me to judge), and i rather like always being on chill mode.)
2. Correct. (I always have a cup of coffee or tea next to me, even during summer.)
3. Correct. (Absolutely, you are not the first to ask and i rather enjoy making people wonder.)

Hope that satisfied your curiosity. :giggle::coffee:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Here we go the dumbest bitch knight... a way more dumb than some NTRed MC in NTR story... lol
If I'm the knight I'll "stab" that bitch princess right on the spot... :sneaky:
This lol! The dumbass is a knight, so how is her first response to some random thug showing up in (I'm assuming) the princess's bedroom not to cut his head off and then question the corpse about why he's where he doesn't belong?

Reactions: Hollowedzs

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
sounds like a fun one from synopsis lol
the princess that doesnt want to be protected
and the the knight thats too tired for this sht but forced to do so

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Legends says a proper translation will appear once in a thousand years... Unless it's a very good game, in which case Kagura games will translate it sooner than later.
Excuse me, but as someone who's been waiting for Samurai Vandalism and other STILL ''upcoming'' Kagura titles. The phrase ''Kagura will translate something'' followed by the word ''soon'', is just factually wrong.
When they first started like, what, 3 or 4 years ago ? They pumped out like two even three releases a month, shit was crazy I was checking their homepage everyday.
Now ? They claim dibs on like a dozen titles so noone else would translate them, and proceed to post no updates, no estimated release date. Hell I think they had titles on their to-do-list for 2 years even, but definitely more than a year.

Look I'm grateful for them, but at the same time their assholes for their business model. How many games would already have been translated if Kagura hadn't put they greedy paws on them by calling dibs ?

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020

'' I guess it's the last shred of humanity I seem to have still''.
Guess I've become a different species entirely at this point.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How many games would already have been translated if Kagura hadn't put they greedy paws on them by calling dibs ?
Realistically?
Probably none. Unless you consider MTL a legit translation lmao.
But i also agree that they had been rather fucking slow. :whistle::coffee:
But fact remains, there is no one better than Kagura at translating these games.

Reactions: SadBully and Rex01

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
This lol! The dumbass is a knight, so how is her first response to some random thug showing up in (I'm assuming) the princess's bedroom not to cut his head off and then question the corpse about why he's where he doesn't belong?
Because its a japanese hentai game knight.
Gotta let the thug monoloue for 20 minutes how hard his gonna rape the girl before they can do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes