RPGM Completed Princess and Knight Tale [Final] [Studio Cute]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It's MTL, and not good either.

Just an FYI you can find mad shit by interacting with random objects. Items/spell books/etc.

That said, this one was pretty bad IMO, virginity loss (with ahegao) within first two minutes in-game and back to back h-scenes of subpar quality.

Wouldn't reccomend.
So, it was not a proper translation after all. Damn.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Realistically?
Probably none. Unless you consider MTL a legit translation lmao.
But i also agree that they had been rather fucking slow. :whistle::coffee:
But fact remains, there is no one better than Kagura at translating these games.
That's simply false, I've seen several translators pass on certain games due to them already being on Kagura Game's extensive to-do list.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
That's simply false, I've seen several translators pass on certain games due to them already being on Kagura Game's extensive to-do list.
Oh please.. those "translators" also take years to "translate," sometimes not even finishing at all.
Or the result being hardly better than MTL.
With Kagura you can be sure that you will eventually get it, and what you'll get will be perfectly understandable and correctly translated. So really, there is no comparison between internet randoms who do it for fun half-assedly, and Kagura who does it professionally, even if it does take time. :whistle::coffee:
You should actually be happy that Kagura picked something you like up instead of complaining about it.

• Angry
Reactions: FacelessLN

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Oh please.. those "translators" also take years to "translate," sometimes not even finishing at all.
Or the result being hardly better than MTL.
With Kagura you can be sure that you will eventually get it, and what you'll get will be perfectly understandable and correctly translated. So really, there is no comparison between internet randoms who do it for fun half-assedly, and Kagura who does it professionally, even if it does take time. :whistle::coffee:
You should actually be happy that Kagura picked something you like up instead of complaining about it.
I already explained their business model is thrash regardless of the quality of the end product.
And there are plenty of good translators who aren't part of a big company aswell.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I already explained their business model is thrash regardless of the quality of the end product.
And i already explained that who cares about business model so long as they produce quality TL. :whistle::coffee:
And there are plenty of good translators who aren't part of a big company aswell.
I'm sure there are, and Kagura doesn't really stop them from TLing whatever they want, so i'm not sure what you're pissed about.
If they don't want to TL because Kagura picked something up, that's not really Kagura problem lmao. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Any clue on who MTL'd this? broken_division? Can't be Shisaye cuz dude does take time and effort to ensure stuff runs smoothly

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
And i already explained that who cares about business model so long as they produce quality TL.

I'm sure there are, and Kagura doesn't really stop them from TLing whatever they want, so i'm not sure what you're pissed about.
If they don't want to TL because Kagura picked something up, that's not really Kagura problem lmao. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Well let me spell it out, very slowly and hopefully succesfully for you to comprehend.
Translating, as you no doubt know, takes time, especially if it's one person, and when that translator is looking for future projects, he/she will be discouraged from clocking in hundreds of hours for a game that will eventually be translated by big guys like Kagura Games.
However, key word being ''eventually'', because as I said, they make over a dozen upcoming announcements just so they can secure profit for themselves since a game already having a translation would damage their sales. Thus they put their greedy paws on as many titles as possible, titles they then take years to release if that.
That's scummy.

I know passive consumerism tends to lead to single-mindedness but do try to see the bigger picture will you.

Feb 2, 2019
Remi ... :whistle:

Dans les grande villes ou les petits villages
Devant nous défilent de jolies paysages
Ma famille à moi, c'est celle que j'ai choisi
Car on a besoin d'affection dans la vie
Venez avec nous dans nos aventures
Plus on est de fous et moins la vie est dure
Je suis sans famille et je m'appelle Rémi
Et je me balade dans la vie!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nylanyd.ruiz

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I was sold at Armor Break, but I expect the rest of this game to be a disappointment.
Set your expectations low...

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
... found pleasure in bullying her knight Remy. But since the Remy family has served the royal family for generations. - You need to come up with something like this! I clap standing)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
OMG, I can't believe the fucking id*ot actually went and report me for calling him an id*ot. Were you truly crying so much you needed to do that :ROFLMAO:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes