RPGM Completed Princess and Knight Tale [Final] [Studio Cute]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I checked the game images.. sadly the green hair girl never moves to any of the other dildo's on the dildo machine. I was hoping it would be some sort of progression, but the game devs/artist was lazy and never drew any other images for that =/

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
This circles games have been pretty mediocre for a long time. I'd suggest just looking at the cg in the www folder or unemcryptng it if it is encrypted.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
"Outfit breaks with HP" is a system I've never seen done well. The balance in these RPG maker games is always so all over the place that you will never spend time with low HP.
I also hate the games that only give the juicy CGs when you lose.

The worst ones are those that game over when you lose a fight.

Something like Celesphonia is better, your clothes get damaged by damage, not loss of health.

The X scenes from losing are only a small part of the game and you don't actually game over from them.

And you can be winning a fight and still get fucked, if your clothes are damaged enough and the H attacks done to you make you horny enough.

Celesphonia kinda ruined these kinds of games for me. That game set a new gold standard that's so damn far above everything else, it's incredible.

Not only are the systems done rather well, it does away with the typical "dozen or so combat CG and a handful more story CG and that's all you get".

And even with all the things to do, outfits and locations to visit, it still leaves you with wanting oh so much more.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I also hate the games that only give the juicy CGs when you lose.

The worst ones are those that game over when you lose a fight.

Something like Celesphonia is better, your clothes get damaged by damage, not loss of health.

The X scenes from losing are only a small part of the game and you don't actually game over from them.

And you can be winning a fight and still get fucked, if your clothes are damaged enough and the H attacks done to you make you horny enough.

Celesphonia kinda ruined these kinds of games for me. That game set a new gold standard that's so damn far above everything else, it's incredible.

Not only are the systems done rather well, it does away with the typical "dozen or so combat CG and a handful more story CG and that's all you get".

And even with all the things to do, outfits and locations to visit, it still leaves you with wanting oh so much more.
I played that one, but it didn't strike me as something I would remember as the gold standard. It was certainly good but I have enjoyed other games more. Mechanics and design-wise I would say the gold standard is Karryn's Prison when it comes to RPG maker games. And the one that tickles my fancy most is this one.

ronson.ao

Aug 21, 2019
I also finished the game, it was very short and also very buggy. I could not live out my short brown haired fetish for long.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Wtf was that ending? Why is it so short? Did someone made a game FOR already existing gallery, and not the other way around? Also i love how princess just does 180 and "Alright, i'm good now, sorry, the game's premise is gonna be ruined, but i realized my mistakes."

I mean, there were some choices, like sparing that bandit leader, which i didn't, maybe that would've led to a different ending?Well, it wouldn't be fair to rate the game if there's actually a true ending and i skipped it, so i guess that's that.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes