masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm sure it's the new because after I but a message popped up saying animations unlocked View attachment 709032
Let's see, Unlock Animations added
ChangeSwitch(4298,4298,0)

Switch_4298 "BABS Unlock FinNPC1"

Quick Gallery Search points to something like this (there are other color variants)

FinNPC1f31BB.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So, it's normal that some is locked right?
Because I get 1 and 2 locked
Yes some remain locked for various reasons. Towerfag had some legal troubles with the earlier ones and hasn't got around to fixing them yet while others are placeholders since the gallery gets updated regularly.

Sep 22, 2017
anybody know how to check CG's?
If you mean the animations that play when having sex, then you can use . If you mean the ones that show up during some routes, then in the current Stable build you can't, but supposedly (I haven't been able to actually test this yet) if you have the current Beta build you can visit Sonnet in the in New Game + after you have completed a route and she will let you view those CGs.

VixeyTheVixen

Nov 12, 2019
Any 25 jun cheat list beta ver? Cuz the cheats on the primary page isn't working on the most recent version of the game

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
¿Cómo hago para ver las escenas desbloqueadas?
Tienes que ir aqui con ella puedes ver todas la animaciones ya los cg en la ultima beta que hay parece que aqui los puedes ver

AFellowManOfCulture

Jun 29, 2020
I was hoping to have some help understanding what I could be missing for playing this game. I spent a lot of time looking through the discussions to find a solution to my problem but it seems I may be a unique case...
I have Vx Ace RTP installed and set up, I have to princess conquest file, and I've uninstalled both to double check and make sure its not that. It seems I can't play and its stuck as a rar. I'm honestly at my wits end and would appreciate any help because no amount of searching will help me find out how to launch this game. I hope its just me being stupid and not the game being incompatible with my pc.

I'm very new and hopefully i'm not breaking any rules just by asking this here. I couldn't find where I could read about the dos and don'ts but if I am messing up i'll take this down right away.

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
I was hoping to have some help understanding what I could be missing for playing this game. I spent a lot of time looking through the discussions to find a solution to my problem but it seems I may be a unique case...
I have Vx Ace RTP installed and set up, I have to princess conquest file, and I've uninstalled both to double check and make sure its not that. It seems I can't play and its stuck as a rar. I'm honestly at my wits end and would appreciate any help because no amount of searching will help me find out how to launch this game. I hope its just me being stupid and not the game being incompatible with my pc.

I'm very new and hopefully i'm not breaking any rules just by asking this here. I couldn't find where I could read about the dos and don'ts but if I am messing up i'll take this down right away.
Install all RPG RTP, this would help make sure you don't have to deal with those problems in the future. Also, MV RPG is not an RTP, so it comes with the game as is. Also, are you saying your file stuck as a RAR file and can not extract? Or you just can not play the game after extraction?

Reactions: AFellowManOfCulture

AFellowManOfCulture

Jun 29, 2020
Install all RPG RTP, this would help make sure you don't have to deal with those problems in the future. Also, MV RPG is not an RTP, so it comes with the game as is. Also, are you saying your file stuck as a RAR file and can not extract? Or you just can not play the game after extraction?
I'm saying I can't play the game after extracting the RPG vx Ace. The Princess conquest file I downloaded here (and everywhere honestly) didn't show itself to be an application I can launch it appears as .RAR and thats it. i'd post a picture for a better example in case i'm not explaining correctly but I need one more comment , I think, before its ok.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes