Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Cheat mod I've made seems to be working fine on 0.20.02 but if there is any problem let me know, I'll fix it

Reactions: Csfop7

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.02Patch3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 31, 2022
updated post HERE with link to the Gallery. Expires in April
I don't see it directly mentioned somewhere, is this just an update for those that have the game already downloaded so they don't have to redownload most of the data or is this a supplement to the main download on the first post?

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
compressed version 0.20.02 -patch-3 of the game
1.11-> 646

Last edited:
Reactions: der.Mat

Levail

Feb 1, 2019
Started up a new file on 0.20.02-patch3, everything's going fine until I enter bird kingdom and all I get is a black screen.
Still have access to menu so I could panic button out, but the problem persists on every entry.
Is this unique to me or can this be reproduced by other people?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Started up a new file on 0.20.02-patch3, everything's going fine until I enter bird kingdom and all I get is a black screen.
Still have access to menu so I could panic button out, but the problem persists on every entry.
Is this unique to me or can this be reproduced by other people?
I had a similar case but it wasn't bird kingdom but sleeping in camp while the knight is sleep deprived. The night pretty much never ends. If I sleep with a princess, black screen while sound plays in the background but once I blindly select a position it locks. If I just go to sleep, the sleep music plays but nothing happens.

Pretty much had to throw away that save, which really sucks since it was a 3rd playthrough.

Levail

Feb 1, 2019
A shame that such game-ending bugs still exist. This is a fresh save, so I'll update you on if I encounter that version.
I'll see if I can't force the map to load another way then. Time to pull out my toolbox...

Nionatu

Jun 9, 2022
I had a similar case but it wasn't bird kingdom but sleeping in camp while the knight is sleep deprived. The night pretty much never ends. If I sleep with a princess, black screen while sound plays in the background but once I blindly select a position it locks. If I just go to sleep, the sleep music plays but nothing happens.

Pretty much had to throw away that save, which really sucks since it was a 3rd playthrough.
you could of posted your save on the discord for tower to check out.

Reactions: VexensCore

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I found egg in entrace of the mermaid bottom after egg was hatched it freeze the game and unable to progress the game

Last edited:

Omius

Jan 18, 2019
I have a problem where the princesses stop getting pregnant after the first even with shorty special

MegaDaddy

May 5, 2020
It have been long since I post a comment here, does anyone know if it can be played on joiplay now? I remember the first updates when the game was practically new I could play it with joiplay, but then after new updates the screen was just black and no matter what I activated or deactivated, nothing. Can it be played now with joiplay? does that bug is fixed?

Reactions: fujifuji08

Levail

Feb 1, 2019
Update on my black screen issue

The map itself was bugged, using other tools to warp in resulted in the same. I successfully warped into buildings inside bird kingdom without issue, but leaving once again caused the black screen.
Starting a new game with the same settings except running through the tutorial has let me in without issue, progressing through entirely legal means. Unsure of how this came about exactly, so I have no idea what to avoid.

Sep 14, 2018
I went ahead and bought a copy from Steam just to avoid the hassle of redownloading it from here each time there's an update.

...because its much faster overall to have Steam update the files that actually changed instead of doing a full download, transfer saves, then delete the old version.., yea-no, just no. It was worth the one-time payment just to avoid that redundancy, also 'cause I'm lazy. ;)
...now if only there was a reliable Incest Patch to add back in that wonderous taboo'd material, that'd be awesome, instead of trying to jerryrig an older version (the newest one doesn't quite work with the most recent version of the game I have, though either one could be the trouble-maker).

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes