márk doszpoth

Jan 20, 2018
Well i dont always do this but does see man's collection quest buged ? Beacuse whenever i wanna get the sceen aka firt time i take the quest it gives me a random semen to collect

Summary: i take the quest for the first time without entering wolf cavern and instead of wolf sperm i get a random sperm to collect its frustrating

Maybe babs get me the sceen but thats 1 day worth of farming (i wont cheat no matter what )
So i hope you guys have an idea why is that

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Well i dont always do this but does see man's collection quest buged ? Beacuse whenever i wanna get the sceen aka firt time i take the quest it gives me a random semen to collect

Summary: i take the quest for the first time without entering wolf cavern and instead of wolf sperm i get a random sperm to collect its frustrating

Maybe babs get me the sceen but thats 1 day worth of farming (i wont cheat no matter what )
So i hope you guys have an idea why is that
I'm confused. Isn't the quest supposed to be random semen?

lohanes

Aug 21, 2023
I have a question, I added the dlc characters, but with some I cannot access their NSFW scene (which I assume they all have, but I don't know how 404B could have it xd), in any case, the problem I have is with, pruszka, that tells me something about honor and I don't know what, besides the fact that she gets caught in dragon form, and Carolina who keeps talking about fighting, then there are lolly, spritz, 404B that I don't remember or they don't give a reason for not having their NSWF scenes. I saw on the steam page that some of their images appear in areas where they apparently have a relationship (vashti in the pyramid to be precise). so I assume that the scene can be triggered when being in that place, maybe some mission? I don't know, I have tried everything (using cheats they have lust and love at 10, so I assume that´s not a problem)

Terrec

May 26, 2022
I have a question, I added the dlc characters, but with some I cannot access their NSFW scene
I'm not taking the time to check out all of them right now, but here's how to see Pruszka and 404B's scenes.
Edit: Added Victoria

Pruszka:
  • At least 2 love
  • The knight is at least 6 levels higher than her
  • She's in zmeu form, which means she needs to be wearing the Tyrant Shackles
  • You're at camp, not in the tavern
  • Like most DLC characters, she only offers it once per day, which resets at midnight
404B:
  • Have her take at least 1000 damage in combat since the last time you watched her scene
  • Talk to her at camp or in the tavern and choose the Damage Check option.
Victoria:
  • Don't talk to her for four days, then talk to her at camp
  • Talking to her at camp or in the tavern lowers the counter by one, and getting the offer to fuck her resets it completely
  • The counter increments at midnight if she's one of your progeny

Last edited:

That One Stranger

Oct 8, 2020
Any idea on how to get to chain princess? Apparently is "a room before time" and she was chained during the "War of Conquest". I have used the cheat to make it an all out war since it might have a relation, but I have not seen anything so far.

Nionatu

Jun 9, 2022
Any idea on how to get to chain princess? Apparently is "a room before time" and she was chained during the "War of Conquest". I have used the cheat to make it an all out war since it might have a relation, but I have not seen anything so far.
gazer prison, small portal appears there.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
1694809785746.png
Patreon:
download: , ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+

+

+
+
- expires in November
+

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.09
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes