Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
Tried running the game with MTool, the game crashes when I press CTRL

EDIT: The reason for me to run the game with the tool is because for some odd fucking reason the game refuses to go above 10-20FPS on my RTX 3060
I'm in the same situation as you 20 fps maximum and the game takes 15 seconds to load a screen when I enter or leave a building

Reactions: Furnox

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh, people actually play this game without cheating?
Yeah. Its the only way to find bugs. Bugs that you will NOT see, if you skip the game with a cheat. Like textures of the overworld disappearing during rain sometimes (which will result in a crash if you dont load up your save before it happens). Or the (patreon?) NPCs getting stuck at the northern entrance to MouseP reign. Or just some plain bullshit (or "overly ambitious") design decisions made by the devs. The extra loud rain sound comes to mind too...

Last time ive checked, its called "playtesting". This isnt a full release. Theres over 0.8 of the game left to develop (no worries, chances are the engine will break before this game ever gets completed).

Jul 4, 2018
I'm in the same situation as you 20 fps maximum and the game takes 15 seconds to load a screen when I enter or leave a building
Game takes 15 seconds to load regardless of entering or leaving a building its more so just 15 seconds or more in general in every load

tailorn158

Aug 3, 2017
I don't really play the main game and just unlock the gallery every so often. What's the deal with these DLC characters? Do they have gallery animations or actual smut to see? I've got the cheat menu to add them to my party but can't figure out what they would be good for otherwise.

Reactions: Kuronomasters

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
I don't really play the main game and just unlock the gallery every so often. What's the deal with these DLC characters? Do they have gallery animations or actual smut to see? I've got the cheat menu to add them to my party but can't figure out what they would be good for otherwise.
they have gallery animations and as i mentioned before the DLC chars are just microtransactions for the dev to make more money
other than that they are pretty much just a unique NPC like Amelia, Crusader etc.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
they have gallery animations and as i mentioned before the DLC chars are just microtransactions for the dev to make more money
other than that they are pretty much just a unique NPC like Amelia, Crusader etc.
Are they battlefuck compatible like those unique NPCs?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Are they battlefuck compatible like those unique NPCs?
404B and Fina aren't because they're animations are triggered from an event
404B i don't know
Fina's triggers in the Inn by talking to her
Gaita is compatible but her animation from BF is missing and it instantly ends.
Rest are working fine.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2022
Having an issue where NPC's stack ontop of each other when stopped and I can't seem to speak to the one I need to? Trying to speak to Amelie but is stacked ontop of Mugen so dialogue defaults to Mugen?

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Seems like the harvest princesses quest chain is busted or something. I et as far as getting the key for the windmill and then it breaks.. I enter the windmill, no event.

Jul 15, 2018
Okay so I figured out how to fix the full screen problem

you need to launch the game press F1 open up the settings tab and uncheck the "launch in full-screen" option then close the game

I know it sounds counterintuitive but trust me

once you have done that you need to relaunch the game it will launch at its native resolution do not try to resive it my clicking "alt+enter" that will only mess it up

when it launches you need to press F5 to properly resize the window and it will fill your screen

I will leave this here in the hopes that it will help anyone who is having this problem

Last edited:

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Seems like the harvest princesses quest chain is busted or something. I et as far as getting the key for the windmill and then it breaks.. I enter the windmill, no event.
You have to investigate the bag twice head downstairs and investigate the place where the bell was then head to the windmill

Mar 6, 2022
I have a leveled up female dragon heir but can't seem to fly on the map? Is the flight something you have to unlock or does it only work in certain places? Holding ctrl after tabbing to the character isn't doing squat so I must be missing something?

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
I have a leveled up female dragon heir but can't seem to fly on the map? Is the flight something you have to unlock or does it only work in certain places? Holding ctrl after tabbing to the character isn't doing squat so I must be missing something?
you have to press Ctrl (only work in the world maps) unless your dragon is a snake dragon i don't remember if they can fly
Is there a patch for haha with your own progenys? (that works in newer versions) I can't seem to find any and I've been looking for a while.
Page 372 the patch is designed for the version 19.00 (it has not been updated yet)
I try it with the new version and the dlc character patch/mod and it partially works it probably works whit most progeny but not for the newer dlc characters or the new eldritch princess animation (if you directly ask with the special menu of the mod the second animation doesn't appear for selection) so i will advise you to maybe wait for the it to be updated.

Reactions: amaiakagane
Mar 6, 2022
you have to press Ctrl (only work in the world maps) unless your dragon is a snake dragon i don't remember if they can fly

Page 372 the patch is designed for the version 19.00 (it has not been updated yet)
I try it with the new version and the dlc character patch/mod and it partially works it probably works whit most progeny but not for the newer dlc characters or the new eldritch princess animation (if you directly ask with the special menu of the mod the second animation doesn't appear for selection) so i will advise you to maybe wait for the it to be updated.
OK yes, it was a snake dragon :-| Thanks! Have a normal dragon progeny too and the flying now works!

Mar 6, 2022
masterdragonson Towerfag - or anyone for that matter - I'm getting this all of a sudden:

1651538967687.png
What's line 1417 NoMethodError?

I can't attach my save as it's not supported by the forum either.

Had a search and you did mention to attach saves so not too sure how I can get this to you.

The error occurs as you walk out the mermaid princess room down the stairs for the main entrance.

EDIT: Save attached - realised I'm an idiot and could ZIP it lol

Another thing - after HumanP's Hands Tied quest - I have two copies of her - one in tavern and one in party. Also the above error possibly happened when I cloned the MermaidP and it caused some weird bug?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes