youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
Oh? Do tell...
Use Mtool and look for "achi lock" in the switch tab. Normally the game will check the "achi lock" switch after we decide to activate cheat, just uncheck it after you entered the cheat code (or just lock the "achi lock" to always unchecked). This way the game will not lock you out of the achievement system.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
how do i use the cheat codes
Open the menu, and select, Cheats. Keep in mind the cheat codes can chnage depend which version of the game are you playing.
To see the codes, read this:

Hello, I wanted to know how to use Cardinal Bell in Princess Harvest
You can swap his gender in their throne. Maybe you need raise the affinity stat first...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmmmmm, I don't get the Bird P.'s quest at all.
The stamping part, I go to their launch whatever place and I don't see any other options than talk / gift 'em.

How do I stamp the reigns that're in wars?

Also, the cheat codes don't work...

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Hmmmmm, I don't get the Bird P.'s quest at all.
The stamping part, I go to their launch whatever place and I don't see any other options than talk / gift 'em.
1. Hit up FrogP and buy her bathwater.
2. Go to BirdP and gift her bathwater to get 1 stamp.
3. ...
4. Profit.

Mar 14, 2022
Are the DLC NPC'S Worth it ? Because i heard the talking between from the patreon's, Complaining about their pointless existence of the dlc npc's and disappointing sex scenes and some of them even dont have a scene... So anyone know is it true are they really that unnecessary ? oh and its been almost 6 years but still No decent Human scenes Just the same old anal scene For 5 years watching only that one scene it is really getting.... well you get the point.

Last edited:

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Are the DLC NPC'S Worth it ? Because i heard the talking between from the patreon's, Complaining about their pointless existence of the dlc npc's and disappointing sex scenes and some of them even dont have a scene... So anyone know is it true are they really that unnecessary ? oh and its been almost 6 years but still No decent Human scenes Just the same old anal scene 5 years watching only that it is really... well you get the point.
In my opinion, they aren't worth the price. Just another way to profit themselfs. Personally, i hate that business strategy. If you wanna see their "scenes", just use cheats and unlock gallery to see with Babs.

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
Were there any changes in recent history where they improved the gallery? Talking to Babs one by one with a lot of down time is not good design

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes