SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
Hey, someone have like a gallery with all the princess in png? like in her costumes and nude?
Look here on the wiki, just click the Princess you want to see and scroll down to the bottom and you'll find images of the Princesses alternate costumes and forms.

Shortstack123

Jun 29, 2020
Look here on the wiki, just click the Princess you want to see and scroll down to the bottom and you'll find images of the Princesses alternate costumes and forms.

Thank you! but also theres a lot missing and also it doesnt include the nude alternatives

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
I think my file may be fucked. I can't change Harvest to give them an heir and an heir of FinheadP is currently on the throne despite never having a chance to interact with her. She is nowhere to be seen. Is this intended or did the game bug out?

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
What zealot knight and zeals are doing? For what these?
Zealot knight is if you want to go hardcore into the alchemy mechanic.
You can find more info on how to unlock the alchemy lab, what kinds of items you can make and how to use zeal here.

Pedro12ramos

Nov 17, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm Brazilian and I don't know English so I'm using a translator, sorry for the grammar error <:) I'm playing Princess Quest on Joiplay and I'm facing a slow problem when starting conversations with NPCs and seeing the Level statistics. If anyone who plays on Joiplay has solved this problem, please reply to me.

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
Latest Beta version: Princess & Conquest v0.20.13-150224

Patch Notes and Cheats:

Use this code to unlock the Cheats: 405224!
Additions and changes:

• Niu'ya NSFW scene added
  • Crusader Princess NSFW Animation #2 added
  • Reworked how Dog Princess incursions are calculated (she won't go for the one with the most Affinity with the Knight, but select any one of the available ones with 2+ Affinity)
  • Modified swimsuit costume icon
  • Added naked portraits for Milk Maidens, Dragon Queen (Dragon), Dragon Queen (Human)
Fixes:
  • Fixed some Bestiary entries
  • Fixed opening Bestiary not preventing and not being prevented by new day calculations and other cyclic events
  • Fixed Black/White Dragon Progeny having inverted Resistances (Black now has Poison, White has Cold)
  • Fixed Vashti and Sneak Attack Progeny Skill possibly becoming unusable
  • Fixed buggy transfers happening when removing Water Breath equipment right before leaving the water
  • Fixed Breeding Contract (Rabbit) and Mermaid "Flood" Wish possibly awarding a Cardinal Bell
  • Fixed Ghost Princess Courtesan costume expressions
  • Fixed Hunie (Human recruitable Progeny below the Rumble Jungle) not having a Skill when recruited
  • Fixed minor bugs and typos

Last edited:

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
so just saying but do anyone think that it would be cool if the developer of the game add something like a player house where you can let your companions stay and do scenes with out needing to camp instead of letting them on the bar (just a idea i thought would be cool if the developer add to the game) also sorry if my english is bad its not my first language

Last edited:
Reactions: Medieval554!

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
1709141577426.png
Patreon:
download: , ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+
+

+
+
/ - expires in March
+

previous version

Nionatu
masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes