Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone know an effective way of creating a certain type of skeleton using the "Death Not" to turn into Dragon progeny at the power pearl in Slime Reign? (It seems like each skeleton has a random chance of turning into random species, sometimes the amount of limbs affects after transformation I noticed but it also might be random)

Glalev

Sep 10, 2020
Does anyone know an effective way of creating a certain type of skeleton using the "Death Not" to turn into Dragon progeny at the power pearl in Slime Reign? (It seems like each skeleton has a random chance of turning into random species, sometimes the amount of limbs affects after transformation I noticed but it also might be random)
Save scum and keep trying until you get it is the only option I'm aware of. I prefer to just go to the few places where you can find horny dragons instead, or the weekly festival in the desert reign, for my dragon progeny needs.

MrIqsan

Dec 27, 2018
Is there more than one ending? I know there's the 'stab her trauma' ending, and I seem to recall the game calling that the neutral ending. *goes to check*

Oh huh, no, you're right. That's the good ending apparently. I wonder how you get a worse ending... probably it's a 'ghost princess moves on to afterlife' ending. Maybe while diving in to go get the knife, if you don't kill her inner doubts, she resolves to do something different at the end. Her inner monologues were very 'I shouldn't be here' until you killed them all and she finally went "Since I got this chance, I should enjoy it".

The library fairy tends to tease alternate endings though, and apparently she got lines for that one according to this changelog note: "-Added dialogues for Sonnet "Faerie Tales" book, regarding the 2 Ghost Princess endings "
the worst ending is dog princess ending because to get that ending it involving killing all of the other princess

MrIqsan

Dec 27, 2018
I already completed the good ending so I know more or less how the questline goes.
What I wanted to ask was, at what point in the quest can I trigger the neutral ending and how do I do that?
when you said neutral ending which one you mean? as you can see right now there is 9 confirm routes routes.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Randomly coming back here after a year or so of not paying attention to the game, do we have any estimated release date? like many by the end of this year or perhaps another year of waiting? Game looks like its gonna be great when its all done.

Dec 26, 2020
So I've got a problem and I've searched the thread and can't find anyone else talking about so hopefully someone can provide aid. Whenever one of my princesses gets her health to zero in a battlefuck the game acts like I just died and kicks me back to title screen. I don't think this is supposed to be how it works. Anyone else experienced a similar problem? Would love there to be a solution so I can engage with the corruption mechanics.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
So I've got a problem and I've searched the thread and can't find anyone else talking about so hopefully someone can provide aid. Whenever one of my princesses gets her health to zero in a battlefuck the game acts like I just died and kicks me back to title screen. I don't think this is supposed to be how it works. Anyone else experienced a similar problem? Would love there to be a solution so I can engage with the corruption mechanics.
There's an equippable item that makes it so death is linked. I think it was a candle you get in the beginning of the game.
Check to see if you still have that.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes