Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
Given that it's just equipment to have the Knight equip (in the accessory slot) when you want to use it, I'm surprised.
But good to know.
Some item codes arent availible until a certain "switch" is made, and due to the code thats given, The "hero banner" Item code is locked behind a switch, thats why you would have to max out the lvl at "Hero Inc" before it would become availible. Im not 100% certain which switches do what in the spagetti code that is Princess and Conquest, So I try not to break the game so much so that would make the game unplayable. (Example- Adding "Queens Scale" before you ever do the "Dog princess" route causes Dusk princess to kill you whenever you enter the fairy forest) Its under a switch that is concidered a main quest item, not a random quest item like "Wish Wisps" Im still working on what I can, but it wouldnt take too terribly long to max out "Knights Inc" about 10 days in game time would suffice if you only did the highest exp quest that were really short like "Chasing crows out of Harvest Fields." Takes about 20 seconds.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: deekinftw

Vory

May 7, 2018
bought the game on steam but still gotts be a 5$ patron just to get the codes from the new minigame man what the hell

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
so the new mini game "Peach bounce" can be added here or as a complete different game? (if someone posts it)
didn't knew any1 would be interesting in 'said' minigame.

Controls (Keyboard):

• Press Left or Right arrow when the Gauntlet is by the cheek indicated by the HUD
Controls (Mouse/Touch):

• Press the Left or Right side of the screen when the Gauntlet is by the cheek indicated by the HUD

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Some item codes arent availible until a certain "switch" is made, and due to the code thats given, The "hero banner" Item code is locked behind a switch, thats why you would have to max out the lvl at "Hero Inc" before it would become availible. Im not 100% certain which switches do what in the spagetti code that is Princess and Conquest, So I try not to break the game so much so that would make the game unplayable. (Example- Adding "Queens Scale" before you ever do the "Dog princess" route causes Dusk princess to kill you whenever you enter the fairy forest) Its under a switch that is concidered a main quest item, not a random quest item like "Wish Wisps" Im still working on what I can, but it wouldnt take too terribly long to max out "Knights Inc" about 10 days in game time would suffice if you only did the highest exp quest that were really short like "Chasing crows out of Harvest Fields." Takes about 20 seconds.
Very interesting. Using the cheat to max Knights Inc also works, so in either case it's fairly easy to get ahold of.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
didn't knew any1 would be interesting in 'said' minigame.

Controls (Keyboard):

• Press Left or Right arrow when the Gauntlet is by the cheek indicated by the HUD
Controls (Mouse/Touch):

• Press the Left or Right side of the screen when the Gauntlet is by the cheek indicated by the HUD
thanks, added minigame to the OP.

Reactions: collectioner

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Please note: There is no new main game content update. Its a standalone mini game thats been added to the OP.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Bought it on steam and don't I regret it. Amazing game with real GIRTH. It also updates more than any game I have on steam. I only wish that the knight had more personality. I mean he doesn't have to be a Rance or something but he should be rememberable.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Princess & Conquest [v0.19.05 + PeachBounce] [Towerfag] - Original Size: 1,03GB + 174MB

Download PC Maingame(506MB) :

Download PC Minigame(100MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
soo... none knows how to get monsters lewd fuilds for the knight inc quests?
You have to battlefuck the monster you need with a female character to get it,
If your trying to level knight inc i usually go for the egg quest and spam it with a progeny egg its much faster.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
So I planned the Peach Bounce minigame out of boredom. I got a code for beating it, but I have no idea what it wants me to do with it. I don't think it's a cheat, but that's the only place I can think of typing in a code like this.

Anyone got any other ideas on where I can enter this code?

sunsight158

Jun 3, 2018
Much like this.
For anyone wishing to have one of the closest things to a perfect start, without having to mess with a huge grindfest, Here is a save to try out. Make sure to back up your #9 save as it overwrites anything within the file. open the zip and slide it into your save folder, load and have fun. If I find any errors with the save I will reupload where stable. ( Also, achievements haven't been locked with this save. 99 of most items, funds max, swirlies max, lvl max, kobold max, love of all (except moth and merm, for reasons) princesses maxed, traveling chef selected, plus some to explore.)
any idea how to change the player's name?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
any idea how to change the player's name?
You must finish the game and start a game+. In the bottom of the wyvernP island, theres a place to reset the game and start one. There's poison, so give something to endure it.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes