CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
I only started playing this game recently again and in my experience if you're taking about sex scenes with direct son/daughter progenies then yes, you still need a custom patch/cheat. Otherwise progenies seem to be able to have sex.
alright thanks ima look into it

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
I seem to have acquired 500 lvls for KoboldP yet shes only up to lvl three, and the required lvl points are 146 (according to her status). Pls send help

JuanKralos

Apr 6, 2020
Hello guys, I need your help please, so I tried to play skeleton P's scene (by sneaking at her castle and all of that) but some weird thing happens, and i dont know if its a bug.
Ok so when I get to the select scene menu and click the scene nothing happens, the scene doesnt play and the menu appears again, then when I click to play the scene again the games says that I dont have enough endourance.
So I dont know if its a bug or that my endurance is just too low (I have it lvl 1), if it is a bug, what should I do?

Last edited:

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
i need help, i was trying to rise relatioship with human princess but i can't get it up more than 2, i have 10 affinity with human reing but i don't get new event or quest from human princess, how can i get more realionship with her? or am i bug?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
i need help, i was trying to rise relatioship with human princess but i can't get it up more than 2, i have 10 affinity with human reing but i don't get new event or quest from human princess, how can i get more realionship with her? or am i bug?
Did you choose the right options while the diferent conversations? If not, the affinity drops. Check this out to see if you did something wrong or not...

JuanKralos

Apr 6, 2020
Hello guys, I need your help please, so I tried to play skeleton P's scene (by sneaking at her castle and all of that) but some weird thing happens, and i dont know if its a bug.
Ok so when I get to the select scene menu and click the scene nothing happens, the scene doesnt play and the menu appears again, then when I click to play the scene again the games says that I dont have enough endourance.
So I dont know if its a bug or that my endurance is just too low (I have it lvl 1), if it is a bug, what should I do?
Ok so I leveled up endurance and I got to play the scene two times, the problem is that the scene itself doesnt play, it has only happened with Skeleton Princess, should I reinstall the game?

Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
how to do... that?
Much like this.
For anyone wishing to have one of the closest things to a perfect start, without having to mess with a huge grindfest, Here is a save to try out. Make sure to back up your #9 save as it overwrites anything within the file. open the zip and slide it into your save folder, load and have fun. If I find any errors with the save I will reupload where stable. ( Also, achievements haven't been locked with this save. 99 of most items, funds max, swirlies max, lvl max, kobold max, love of all (except moth and merm, for reasons) princesses maxed, traveling chef selected, plus some to explore.)

Last edited:

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Much like this.
For anyone wishing to have one of the closest things to a perfect start, without having to mess with a huge grindfest, Here is a save to try out. Make sure to back up your #9 save as it overwrites anything within the file. open the zip and slide it into your save folder, load and have fun. If I find any errors with the save I will reupload where stable. ( Also, achievements haven't been locked with this save. 99 of most items, funds max, swirlies max, lvl max, kobold max, love of all (except moth and merm, for reasons) princesses maxed, traveling chef selected, plus some to explore.)
Any way you can add in the Hero Banner to the inventory? That seems like the only thing missing for the start to have the most options (as with the banner, one can make a full party without having to fuck with any of the princesses).

Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
Any way you can add in the Hero Banner to the inventory? That seems like the only thing missing for the start to have the most options (as with the banner, one can make a full party without having to fuck with any of the princesses).
Unfortunately, the Hero Banner doesn't have an item code that's available, just like the affinity for most kingdoms is not available, the only way I could add it is by maxing out your level with the Hero Inc, Which I can do an edit on a save later on in the game if you want to upload a save after doing a few affinity quests when they do become available (visiting all the kingdoms and getting access to the princess then gifting them presents twice, for the first time makes the code available .) Add me on discord ill be able to explain more Raurath#0413

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Unfortunately, the Hero Banner doesn't have an item code that's available, just like the affinity for most kingdoms is not available, the only way I could add it is by maxing out your level with the Hero Inc, Which I can do an edit on a save later on in the game if you want to upload a save after doing a few affinity quests when they do become available (visiting all the kingdoms and getting access to the princess then gifting them presents twice, for the first time makes the code available .) Add me on discord ill be able to explain more Raurath#0413
Given that it's just equipment to have the Knight equip (in the accessory slot) when you want to use it, I'm surprised.
But good to know.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes