VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
How to unlock the dlc
there's an specific Method to unlock Them - like Yopu have to pat 20$ or more on patreon and sent at least 3 your saves to Tower or DearBot so they can 'modify' your save and they will sent you back.

2nd Method:
Is to wait for our friend for the custom-made patch to be updated so that it'll include 'Spritz' the newest DLC character. BUTTT... Yer can backtrack your game to 19.0.5 version of P&C and follow steps included Here
Made by yours truly - Kuronomasters

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
Getting black screen when I open the game in joi play on Android? How to play it in Android? View attachment 1954057
Don't quote me on that, but i have my doubts this thing will ever run on mobile, unless you wait like 2 centurys. It's allready having a hard time running smooth on PC. I guess if you would atleast share the details of the device you try to run this on, it would make it a lot easier for people to give you a clear answer if you can run this or not. It's about the Details ;-)

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
Does Save editor not work for adding Swirlies?
For rpgmaker games I use RpgMakerSaveEdit (available here on f95). If that's what you're talking about when you say save editor, then you have a bit of work to do.

You have to copy the savegame OUT of the save folder and into the main game folder. Then open it in rpgmakersaveedit, select Advanced, then edit switches & variables.

Then, go to Variables and look for Swirlies. Editing Gold on the party tab seems hit or miss, but its more reliable to edit it under variables.

AFTER you've made your changes and saved it, you have to then MOVE the savegames back into their proper save folder. If you go to edit ANY game and find that you can't modify items, try the same routine. It won't always work, but I've had good luck so far.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Princess Conquest[v0.19.07][Towerfag]Compressed

Download Win:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
bug.png

So she can't equip armor or weapons only Accessories
she gives you some kind of buff but i got no clue what it does yet

Looked into the DLC rooms at the bottom right of the Tavern (Nothing of interest yet)

---WARNING---

Your game will Crash if you atempt to equip an accessory to Spritz in slot 4

---WARNING---

UPDATE4: for version 19.0.7
Added Spritz

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
View attachment 1954950

So she can't equip armor or weapons only Accessories
she gives you some kind of buff but i got no clue what it does yet

Looked into the DLC rooms at the bottom right of the Tavern (Nothing of interest yet)

---WARNING---

Your game will Crash if you atempt to equip an accessory to Spritz in slot 4

---WARNING---
yeah - that's intended as far as I've seen. Spritz can only have weapon aka Runes and 4 accessory slots.

1659184067557.png

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes