Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017

The game crashes when I enter in the Mouse Kingdom, at any other entrance, even flying. (v16.6 no patch)

Last edited:

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Before you start a game you can set up up to 3 other npcs to roam arround like i do. What does this mean exactly?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Do you mind telling me what program you're using? It seems pretty neat.
That was done using RPG Maker VX Ace Editor
The Game was decrypted using
The Script in the Game that handles Patches is
While not intended for debugging using found on Dargoth's MGQ Paradox Bitbucket
It rips most of the Game up and makes it more easily searchable by though it's originally for translations
Oh and handles screenshots

Hope that helps

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
It rips most of the Game up and makes it more easily searchable by though it's originally for translations

Hope that helps
one question could you pls do something about the the new ruin status its pretty annoying since we cant do much to increase the wealth of kingdoms. my question would be can you do a patch where we can donate to Kingdoms swirlies to get wealth ? but it should be pretty expensive like 20000 for 1 wealth or even more

but only when it doesnt need to much work i dont want to ask too much from you :D

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
one question could you pls do something about the the new ruin status its pretty annoying since we cant do much to increase the wealth of kingdoms. my question would be can you do a patch where we can donate to Kingdoms swirlies to get wealth ? but it should be pretty expensive like 20000 for 1 wealth or even more

but only when it doesnt need to much work i dont want to ask too much from you :D
Well re-balancing is probably a bit much as development for this game is going at a nice pace but here is a simple patch to essentially disable Ruin

Ruin seems to be set in Common Event 019 : *DailyF* We/Pop Check
So if Wealth falls bellow 1 set it to 1 and if Population falls bellow 26 set it to 50

Ruin works by checking if any realm reaches 0 Population so that will prevent it from happening
Not sure if this will have any adverse effects as the only testing was make the Scarecrow Princess reign which drops population by 25 every time this cycles and made Human Princess go to war with everyone to overthrow one kingdom

v0.167
Patches/Patch1558125972.rvdata2

Updated for v0.16.7, supersedes Patches/Patch1557849375.rvdata2

Last edited:
Reactions: Daroka

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Soo that happens everytime when night turns into morning (waiting/camp/inn same error) any solution to that ?
Zrzut ekranu (21).png

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Well re-balancing is probably a bit much as development for this game is going at a nice pace but here is a simple patch to essentially disable Ruin

Ruin seems to be set in Common Event 019 : *We/Pop Check*
So if Wealth falls bellow 1 set it to 1 and if Population falls bellow 26 set it to 50

Ruin works by checking if any realm reaches 0 Population so that will prevent it from happening
Not sure if this will have any adverse effects as the only testing was make the Scarecrow Princess reign which drops population by 25 every time this cycles and made Human Princess go to war with everyone to overthrow one kingdom

v0.16.6
Patches/Patch1557849375.rvdata2
again thanks for that

Reactions: masterdragonson

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Before you start a game you can set up up to 3 other npcs to roam arround like i do. What does this mean exactly?
In the game there are NPCs you can see in the map occassionally wandering around, like the kobold merc on a horse. You can set how many of these you'll encounter, up to 3 of them.

Reactions: Prevat

trilosis

May 23, 2017

Hope that helps
Thanks, I appreciate the links.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
I can't start the game because the menu isn't accepting any kind of directional imput: I can press space/z/enter to move on, but i can't select start because the cursor won't move up or down; i tried using the arrows, wasd, the mouse and pretty much any other input I could think of but nothing worked

Windwaker209

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a way to take dog princess out of your party without there being consequence wasnt sure if this send or not uwu

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hi does anyone know how to change the name of the knight at the start of the game? because i cant change the name of the knight änon"because i couldnt find the backspace key.

Last edited:

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
I can't start the game because the menu isn't accepting any kind of directional imput: I can press space/z/enter to move on, but i can't select start because the cursor won't move up or down; i tried using the arrows, wasd, the mouse and pretty much any other input I could think of but nothing worked
maybe you have an controller on your computer try to plug it out

Hi does anyone know how to change the name of the knight at the start of the game? because i cant change the name of the knight änon"because i couldnt find the backspace key. Also does anyone have a masterlist of all the keyboard buttons ? like pressing s is the status screen on the world map?
left to the human castle in the north there is an sign which show you all controlls in the game

I wanted Try The Cheats and Their not Working Cause It Completely Crashes The Game
you need the cheat patch from Masterdragonson the cheat patch is on this thread on site 76

Reactions: JLP603

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
I think the Cheat List should also have the Link to the cheat Fix inside the spoiler, because a lot of people seems to miss that. also another warning about the control plug

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
I hate to have to ask this, but is there a definitive answer to how long you have to wait for a princess to show up in the auction house after she abdicates? I'm going crazy waiting for Moth (and soon Human) princess. It's been four days already.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
do you have enough affinity with the kingdom that took over to visit the moth princess? you can see if they're still there or not and assuming you're checking the slave market every day and shes gone from the moth kingdom and isnt in the market, dunno, could be fucked? it would honestly be nice to get a message on a new day if there's going to be a slave market auction for a princess that day. would save a lot of worry of having to check constantly.

Halloweenguy

Nov 18, 2018
Ok, I'm trying to do ghost princess quest Spodomantic, where she gives you her ashes, it says I need to recruit her. However, from talking with her and her scenes I only got two hearts from her, not enough for the infiltrations to be successful or to properly save her from a siege. So how do I increase her hearts more, or should I have gone with prince knight and now the slave auction the only way of recruiting her now. Or am I being an idiot and there's another way of recruiting her entirely.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes