Halloweenguy

Nov 18, 2018
Does anyone know if ghost princess' route is complete? I got the barrier down, but I'm stuck on the part after she gives me her ashes. Thanks for any help.

Boret92

Sep 17, 2018
Does Someone know where the randomized slaves you buy go to?
The game gave no response like joins your party or got send to the tavern, also I can't find them in my party nor the tavern.
I read something about a "Box" in a comment on Itchio but have no idea what that refers to.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Does Someone know where the randomized slaves you buy go to?
The game gave no response like joins your party or got send to the tavern, also I can't find them in my party nor the tavern.
I read something about a "Box" in a comment on Itchio but have no idea what that refers to.
they should be at the tavern specifically with the rabbit girl who handles your children. Followers and children go to the same sort of storage menu. Its to the right of the quest counter the rabbit girl should be there once you get the pregnancy tutorial. Just talk to her and a menu of your kids and followers/slaves will come up and you can deposit or take out the ones you want.

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Iv been wondering what exactly are the win conditions.Iv never won as i mainly fuck around for the most part(Joke unintended but a pleasant surprise).

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Iv been wondering what exactly are the win conditions.Iv never won as i mainly fuck around for the most part(Joke unintended but a pleasant surprise).
in old versions win conditions were too easy because if the number system involved. 10 wealth was just too easy to get especially with the cows being in the northern region, one reign was constantly growing. Now its a lot more drawn out but I imagine its still tied to growth. A reign grows too strong until its eventually capable of over throwing the dragon queen and they're considered the winners and rulers of the new era. Other than that theres a few win conditions tied to princess quest lines like DP1 and i think Dog Princess. Way back when the game was pretty awful because you had to actively constantly prevent a reign from winning because they would just win within an hour or two of the game and now you can easily go 10 hours to try and explore as much as you possibly can before helping move the end game along and going into new game+ to help a different princess/route.

tl;dr the win conditions are tied to wealth/growth still i think but grows much much slower so it allows you to fuck around more without worrying about the game ending within the hour of a new game, allowing you to decide when to push for the end game by helping out a reign or completing a certain quest line after finishing up everything you want to go for.

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
in old versions win conditions were too easy because if the number system involved. 10 wealth was just too easy to get especially with the cows being in the northern region, one reign was constantly growing. Now its a lot more drawn out but I imagine its still tied to growth. A reign grows too strong until its eventually capable of over throwing the dragon queen and they're considered the winners and rulers of the new era. Other than that theres a few win conditions tied to princess quest lines like DP1 and i think Dog Princess. Way back when the game was pretty awful because you had to actively constantly prevent a reign from winning because they would just win within an hour or two of the game and now you can easily go 10 hours to try and explore as much as you possibly can before helping move the end game along and going into new game+ to help a different princess/route.

tl;dr the win conditions are tied to wealth/growth still i think but grows much much slower so it allows you to fuck around more without worrying about the game ending within the hour of a new game, allowing you to decide when to push for the end game by helping out a reign or completing a certain quest line after finishing up everything you want to go for.
Thank you for the reply.So if im understanding correctly its a matter of getting a kingdom to a high enough growth/wealth stat, outside of things like dog princess.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Don't worry the last 6 patches were just bug fixes
LIES

v0.16.7
Additions:
-Cheats now don't need a patch
-Ghost Animation #2 added
-Wealth/Tax/Population mechanics completely reworked
-Capped the effect of a Reigns' Population on war sustainability to 2000
-Status Screen updated with weekly Wealth forecasts
-Mouse Princess now gains 1 Wealth everytime someone pay taxes to her
-Dragon Princess now drains 2 Wealth everytime she enstablishes herself in a Reign
-Progeny from "transformed" mothers now becomes a purebreed

v0.16.6:
Additions:
-Wealth now affects the quality of dropped equipments
-Luck now affects the quality of dropped equipments
-Experience curves have been reworked, leveling has been considerably slowed down
-Population calcs have been tweaked. "Ruin" state is now unrecoverable
-Added warnings when the Player is about to enter a route
-You can now pay Merchant Princess to move to another location of your choice on her next trip

v0.16.5:
Additions:
-Added Harvest X Rabbit (II) campsite scene

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Met a witch in the forest, she told to come by night, gray box appeared and it was empty.
From screenshots i assume something is supposed to play in that gray box.
Intended (as in no animation yet) or bug?
Playing on 16.5

CanineShark

Sep 22, 2018
Met a witch in the forest, she told to come by night, gray box appeared and it was empty.
From screenshots i assume something is supposed to play in that gray box.
Intended (as in no animation yet) or bug?
Playing on 16.5
She's basically the in game gallery system, but I think she's broken in 16.5

Reactions: Molwirr
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes