Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
So, I see helping the Kobold Princess locked me out of a path with the Skeleton Princess. Does this have any impact on available scenes?
yes but thats not bad you cant get all scenes in one playthrought so there is an NG+ where you can get a mystery box when you kill all 7 mimics and beat the dungeon boss this item can box all your items for the next playthrough

but sry i cant tell you where the 7 mimics are because i dont know either i could tell you some but some i forgot maybe there is someone who can tell you all 7 areas

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
The NPCs Niuya and Helias are there for that. I keep the informations from the official P&C website in spoilers to avoid unwanted walls of text.

Niuya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helias
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last but not least...if all else fails use cheats to stop them. X3
Replying to this because most recent, but yea noted on the "should have read earlier stuff". In my defense, I was really trying to get Harvest and she doesn't even have animations when you go to her room at night and the "wiki" is very incomplete so hard to look into stuff sometimes.

That said, even if you did want to go this method as an alternative, aren't you unable to pick who else travels and you might get ones that are like, seeking war? I know cheats are always an option, but yea it would be nice if you could tell your children to stop fighting while mom's away.

*messed with my save a bit to power level, apparently the cardinal bell isn't considered a dowry and you don't get it if you let Harvest elope with you so Scarecrow can take over (she's much creepier outside of her 'room'), so you still have to fight Pumpking to get it. That said, even after I used the bell on Harvest, I still didn't see animations and trying to remove clothes and look at stats afterwards crashed the game so... feel like I should just wait for a few patches or so.

*edit 2: Oh, looks like 16.7 just came out and adds missing harvest pictures, maybe complete'ish?

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
So, I see helping the Kobold Princess locked me out of a path with the Skeleton Princess. Does this have any impact on available scenes?
but sry i cant tell you where the 7 mimics are because i dont know either i could tell you some but some i forgot maybe there is someone who can tell you all 7 areas
desert temple (pyramid)
desert oasis (NE of desert castle)
dp2's ice castle (N of human castle, needs bottled fairy or a companion that flies)
kobold mines
mushroom cave (south of skeleton castle, need to push boxes below to form a bridge, then wait for rain to flood)
big huge dungeon (large purple dungeon to the left when entering southern half of kingdom) (this is where you get the box)
clarabelle clearing (E of huge dungeon, there is tree near volcano area, should take you to cliff area, mimic is on map to the right)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does mouse princess lock other paths no i don't rlly think that she does last time i check anyways
I got her then since she didn't have any content went for rebuilding Kobold Princess Castle and was told the path was blocked so check the Ghastly Hand Mirror to find Mouse Princess staring back at me

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Does mouse princess lock other paths no i don't rlly think that she does last time i check anyways
im pretty sure eventually every princess is going to have a route that locks you out of others so its a good rule of thumb to assume in the future each playthrough you'll want to pick a princess before you start and that'll be the run. For now though yeah, mouse doesn't lock you out because her quest line has yet to continue but I imagine in the future we'll have to go searching for her sister.

Now that im thinking about it, I think it would be pretty cool if doing a princess' route would reward you at the end of it with a costume for the knight themed to that princess, kinda like the dragon armor but works like the costumes for the princess so you could equip it and be a dragon knight, kobold knight, slime knight, etc.

Reactions: JLP603

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
So whats in the pantheon spire in the queen's place and whats the house in the mountain where komachi is found do these have anything worth checking out ?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Whats a good way to get swirlies?
two best ways imo to get money is through either drops or family jewels. With luck and wealth affecting quality of drops, not sure how good it is now, i still need to download the latest update and migrate my saves, but a lot of decent weapons sell for 1500 ~ 3000 a piece so going back and forth between the two levels in the pyramid can net you some decent money once you sell the weapon drops. Other than that, the best consistent method to me is equipped with the family jewels, stud knight, and using the shorty special from the goblin kingdom because every orgasm is 1500~2000 swirlies and the increased kingdom lewdness will let you find more npcs willing to fuck. Just gotta visit all the places they go to like the beach, the tavern, mouse kingdom, goblin brewery, etc.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Looks like battlefuck can only happen to select princesses, right? No progeny or slave (outside of slave'd princesses) battlefuck yet?

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Kinda surprised and disappointing adopting a skeleton prevents sexy time and that raising the lust stat on them prevents adopting.

emobunny

Dec 10, 2018
so i just downloaded the game and i cant seam to do anything other than select the highlighted option. anyone encounter this or am i just pressing the wrong buttons to change the selection?

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
How do I do harvest princess's quest? it says to search the area where the bell was last seen and I saw a comment saying you have to sneak into her home at night but I've fount no way to.

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
Is it just me or is the Sphinx Princess's fortress challenge broken? She gives me the helm and then mentions the challenge, but when I start it and answer the statue question correctly the next path does not open.

How do I do harvest princess's quest? it says to search the area where the bell was last seen and I saw a comment saying you have to sneak into her home at night but I've fount no way to.
I don't know about the bell, but in order to get inside her home you need to buy sleep powder from the perv-shopkeep that appears in the tavern at night. He's right near the entrance. When you confront the guard before her home again, it will bring up the option to use sleep powder on the guard and you can then sneak in.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes