Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Am I the only who can't run the game??

View attachment 315420 View attachment 315421
Well, clearly it claims you're missing those files. However, I checked my own files, I dont have them either and my game runs fine (Even though I'm about 4 hours in and for some reason its starting to blackscreen when ever it autosaves...)

I've seen the Gothic font thing before, I think you can fix that by installing the RPGmaker toolkit ( ).

Basically, many developers take for granted that they have the entire software development kit installed already, so when they use fonts/other default resources, they dont always remember to export the resources as well, because they're assuming people already have the toolkit installed.

I just checked the folder for the toolkit, and the files you're missing are indeed in there.

So install the toolkit and the game should work just fine. (I know the link looks suspect as fuck, but honestly.. That is the official download page for the toolkit.. It looks like something from 1995)

Reactions: Hyena89

Halloweenguy

Nov 18, 2018
Which princess have fully completed routes? I'd like to know so I don't commit to an unfinished route. Like I know the kobold princess route is done, but I haven't been able to do the ghost princess route quest Spodomantic. Is that quest finished or is it still in development.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Do you lose your progeny after a NewGame+?
Yes, and i believe you get your gear back that you equipped them with

Which princess have fully completed routes? I'd like to know so I don't commit to an unfinished route. Like I know the kobold princess route is done, but I haven't been able to do the ghost princess route quest Spodomantic. Is that quest finished or is it still in development.
I don't think you can commit to an unfinished route due to the nature of locking you out of completing the game. A warning was also added to the game to let you know when you're about to lock yourself into a route.

Garison

Nov 24, 2017
Yes, and i believe you get your gear back that you equipped them with

I don't think you can commit to an unfinished route due to the nature of locking you out of completing the game. A warning was also added to the game to let you know when you're about to lock yourself into a route.
Well that sucks whats the point of me breeding so many just to lose them....

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here's the save, of the house I can't get into.
So you can't get into the Rabbit Vineyards?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this save from a recent version or have you been using it for awhile?
Opening it up gave me Can't find file 'Audio/BGM/Towergirls - Map Screen 1'
Which tells me you saved sometime before the game was rebranded and a lot has changed so a fresh start on v0.16.8 might be best but since it's outside the Rabbit Vineyards I'll just change 'RabbitVineyards.png' to 'cottonvineyards.png' though if you're running a much older version this might not be the end of your troubles...

A lot of NPCs seem to be corrupted however it was fun to see your Knight's Stats all in the 999s

Tues1999

Jun 17, 2017
Feel free to update it. Unlike "official" one, wikia can be edited by anyone.
Yeah.
My english is not very good
But im still helping. Like Komachi page.
But is the best.
Well I will help as I can, Thank /masterdragonson ,TheReba ,JLP603 and Others to keep update and helping about game on and this thread. Good luck guys.

RayMan225

Sep 26, 2018
So I've tried to do the Goods and Services quest over multiple save files but it never works, I can only ever find the roses, the rice paddies don't give me a twinkle and I can't figure out where the malt is, the wiki shows a malt farm in the southern region that isn't there in the latest version, then someone said its in the field around Harvest Princess on the overworld but that doesn't work either. Is the quest bugged in the latest version?

Reactions: wahnsinn

Viir

May 21, 2018
Hey, like i have a problem. My game is a small black box and i can't do anything to fix it. I tried changing screen resolution from 16:9 (1920-1080) to any. I search for fix but i couldn't find any so i came here. Idk why but when i click on a game to play it starting to changing 3 times from windowed to fullscreen and in the end i have this: View attachment 309944
To fix this issue, Boot up the game and then press the f1 key and then a command box will show up you will then see a checked box for launch in full screen make sure it's empty then close and run the game again.

P.s I had the same issue had to scroll through the thread for a bit before i found the fix maybe it might be a good idea to mention this on the first page? just so no one else gets confused.

Reactions: Tommorow

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hi could someone edit my savefile? I went to find the crystal princess in the chasm but I had to use the panic button because my avatar was stuck by an invisible wall and couldnt move himself out of place.... it brought me to the crystal in the northern reigns and now i cant go back beacuse the fairy is still at the chasm side of the map. Also i went to see drider princess in the cave above the dragon princess I's castle but when i go inside the cave i cant find her only the spider mobs

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi could someone edit my savefile? I went to find the crystal princess in the chasm but I had to use the panic button because my avatar was stuck by an invisible wall and couldnt move himself out of place.... it brought me to the crystal in the northern reigns and now i cant go back beacuse the fairy is still at the chasm side of the map. Also i went to see drider princess in the cave above the dragon princess I's castle but when i go inside the cave i cant find her only the spider mobs
Moved the Fairy to the other side.

She is controlled by
Switch 3518 Fairy in Wyv - Fairy on the Faraway Island
Switch 3519 Fairy in Wyv Land - Fairy back on the Mainland

I'm pretty sure Towerfag is reworking Drider Princess so yeah... Not sure if that Quest line will stay in tact or get scrapped.
Your Choices for her are now are v0.16.8
* You should beg for Golem Princess forgiveness
* [Not implemented yet] You should come with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLP603

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Moved the Fairy to the other side.

She is controlled by
Switch 3518 Fairy in Wyv - Fairy on the Faraway Island
Switch 3519 Fairy in Wyv Land - Fairy back on the Mainland

I'm pretty sure Towerfag is reworking Drider Princess so yeah... Not sure if that Quest line will stay in tact or get scrapped.
Your Choices for her are now are v0.16.8
* You should beg for Golem Princess forgiveness
* [Not implemented yet] You should come with me.
Thank you once again masterdragonson! Also thanks for updating the wiki recently!

zasadowy

Aug 27, 2017
To fix this issue, Boot up the game and then press the f1 key and then a command box will show up you will then see a checked box for launch in full screen make sure it's empty then close and run the game again.

P.s I had the same issue had to scroll through the thread for a bit before i found the fix maybe it might be a good idea to mention this on the first page? just so no one else gets confused.
Thanks, i almost lost hope. You are the hero we need.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes