FlamesOfFury

May 4, 2017
Is the discord a "patreon discord." I couldn't find the link to join anywhere else but here. Which makes me worry they're gonna question who I am and what my patreon account is and stuff if it is a patreon supporters discord.
No, it isn't patreon only, especially since the game is on steam.

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
i've been experiencing an issue with the V0.17.10 (not the beta build from 14 of aug, [im downloading it to see if that Vers. works fine], when i open the game it forces a fullscreen play and is bugged on the lower right-side of the screen, if i try to change it to window mode it forces to FS again and while do that is like it open and close the FS continously and fast, forcing me to close it when im able to touch the outside of the game's window then closing, because with alt+tab the screen gets completely white and i cant do anything unless i do alttab to choose the game again the F5 to bug it changing to window to FS so touch outside and close it, so if someone can tell me what happened or how to fix please

Daron430

May 6, 2019
i've been experiencing an issue with the V0.17.10 (not the beta build from 14 of aug, [im downloading it to see if that Vers. works fine], when i open the game it forces a fullscreen play and is bugged on the lower right-side of the screen, if i try to change it to window mode it forces to FS again and while do that is like it open and close the FS continously and fast, forcing me to close it when im able to touch the outside of the game's window then closing, because with alt+tab the screen gets completely white and i cant do anything unless i do alttab to choose the game again the F5 to bug it changing to window to FS so touch outside and close it, so if someone can tell me what happened or how to fix please
This might help

Reactions: RM4ST3R

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do i get normal cucco feathers? i can find the king cucco and get his tailfeather but i dunno where to find the normal cuccos.
There is only the King Cucco and Queen Cocca.

Item 176
Name "Cucco Tailfeather"
Description "Premium material obtained from a King Cucco!"

Item 179
Name "Cocca Tailfeather"
Description "Premium material obtained from a Queen Cocca!"

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes