arteria

Dec 31, 2018
I seem to be having an issue with my game...I have Kobold Princess at level 5 and her current love stat is of 7 (originally 5; it went up to 7 because I had her equip the Sacred Candle).
According to the wiki, when Kobold Princess gains a love stat of 3 it is possible to unlock her quest when the knight talks to her at camp. I've done this several times yet no quest has been triggered outside of the ones to be acquired from Knight Inc. which are completely unrelated. Is this a bug? I haven't used any cheats at all so I don't see why my save file should be having issues -- if anything I skipped the intro so that might've messed with things a bit but I'm not so sure.
If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it!

Sep 22, 2017
I seem to be having an issue with my game...I have Kobold Princess at level 5 and her current love stat is of 7 (originally 5; it went up to 7 because I had her equip the Sacred Candle).
According to the wiki, when Kobold Princess gains a love stat of 3 it is possible to unlock her quest when the knight talks to her at camp. I've done this several times yet no quest has been triggered outside of the ones to be acquired from Knight Inc. which are completely unrelated. Is this a bug? I haven't used any cheats at all so I don't see why my save file should be having issues -- if anything I skipped the intro so that might've messed with things a bit but I'm not so sure.
If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it!
I could be wrong but I think you need to talk to her at camp when it's raining.

Reactions: arteria

Ashura03

Jul 2, 2019
Anybody else finding this game really difficult after the latest patch? I have 100+ hrs on this game and since the newgame+ changes its been BRUTAL...

Nov 3, 2019
So, odd little bug, definitely assume it's a bug at any rate. If you attempt to do the Slime route on the 0.17.11FIX build currently available, it'll state the route is unfinished once you reach the second quest and enter the Pool of Slime to meet with Dusk. I took my save and put it on a 1.17.10 build and it worked just fine. Not sure what's up with that but I figured I should let others know.

Vieper_Foox

Jun 13, 2018
How do I get rid of the Corrupt Fog when It has already started, I tried turning Lewdness Ends off but it does not seem to get rid of the Corrupt Fog, What do I do to get rid of it, Please can somebody tell me what to do? Also thank you Etar for helping me with how to get to the Campsite

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
How do I get rid of the Corrupt Fog when It has already started, I tried turning Lewdness Ends off but it does not seem to get rid of the Corrupt Fog, What do I do to get rid of it, Please can somebody tell me what to do? Also thank you Etar for helping me with how to get to the Campsite
I believe you need to decrease the kingdoms lewdness. Thats supposedly done by simply not having sex until the fog disappears.

Reactions: Owl_Mask

Vieper_Foox

Jun 13, 2018
Also I tried looking this up but I can't find out What are the steps to get the Cardinal Bell, Please can somebody tell me what to do?, Also thank you donofdarkness1 for helping me with how to get rid of the Corrupt Fog

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes